Fun and games

Shigaraki began to scratch his neck uncontrollably and his eyes were blood red.

I told Aizawa to leave for a bit and I sat next to Shigaraki laying my head onto his lap.

Shigaraki stayed silent and played with my hair.

"Do you really care this much about me." I said smiling in a happier voice to change the mood

He gripped me tighter to the point where it hurt

"I said I would go to any cost to be with you." Shigaraki said looking into my eyes.

-A week later-

-Shigaraki's point of view-

"I haven't seen [Y/N] in 7 fucking days Mic." I said as I stomped onto his hand

"I know that everyone thinks your ass is dead but death isn't good enough for you." I started to laugh loudly and my eyes turned red.

I kicked him again in the chest

"You just gave up didn't you?" "You can't even open your eyes to look at me." I pouted

"Go on fucker say something because when I get [Y/N] down here your going to tell me exactly what I need to do to get her to love me." I tilted my head and laughed.

"I'm not asking, I'm telling you."

Present Mic managed to open his eyes and he looked at me with blood everywhere.

"S-She didn't like me she l-liked Aizawa." He mumbled.

I kicked him again and brought a knife out

I can closer and closer to him until he started to cry.

"Now your going to tell me exactly what he has that I don't."

-1:00 am at [Y/N]'s house-

I woke up in the middle of the night to find myself having a nightmare.

"My head hurts."I mumbled to myself

Walking downstairs I noticed that my refrigerator was open. Is someone in my house?

Starting to panic I sprint over the kitchen where my set of knives are. I hear footsteps.

The next thing I know the knives are gone and a shadow of someone is behind me.

"Let's go home baby."

-Flashback ends-

-present day-
-[Y/N]'s point of view-

A deep raspy voice had woken me up. It sounded so familiar. The last thing I remember is being knocked out. Maybe I'll just act like I'm asleep..

"Are you that scared that you won't open your eyes?"  I felt him breathing onto my neck.

I opened my mouth but nothing came out

"Come on I miss looking at those beautiful eyes of yours."

I kept my eyes closed.

"I would never hurt you unless you give me a reason too by not listening to me of course."

I heard something in the background was someone else here with me?

I opened my eyes to see Shigaraki.

Something was different when he opened his eyes they were black like Aizawa's.

I began to cry uncontrollably and I pulled my knees to my chest.

Shigaraki came over and got on top of me.

He tilted his head "If my eyes aren't pleasant to look into I could always change the color since you didn't like red ."

"What are you doing." I mumbled

Shigaraki came closer to me but he looked like he was struggling with something.

I said again "W-what are you doing."

He lifted up my hair and his face came closer to me.

"You know [Y/N] you just have the most beautiful eye color."

He then kissed me and I didn't move in shock.

Was this who he really was some serial killer?

I looked up at him and noticed there was something on his shirt

The crying came back right after I noticed what it was. I kicked him in the stomach because my legs were free.
He seemed like he was pissed and he took his shirt off.

"I'm sorry I didn't clean up I didn't expect you to wake up so soon."

It was blood. Someone else was down here with me.

He sat on the edge of the bed and stared at me "Listen I'm trying to keep you safe Aizawa and Present Mic are bad examples of what you really deserve they can't treat you as good as I do."

I heard something in the background and completely ignored Shigaraki.

"[Y/N] are you even listening to me." He raised his voice:

I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe but when I opened them he was gone. A few moments later I heard someone screaming.

I tried to lift my head up but I was to weak.

Shigaraki brought Present Mic into the room.

He looked unstable he looked dead...

Shigaraki smiled and picked him up by his collar.

"He's your night and shining armor darling."

————————————————————————
Well that was a fun lil chapter any ideas for the next chapter because I suck at writing..