Payback love

Aizawa

After talking to [Y/N] I felt motivated. Motivated to get both of us out of this shit hole and to give her a new life.

A new life..

That's when I had an idea to start building traps.

He will definitely have the upper hand if things get rough. Which it most definitely will.

I mean this guy is a psychopath he probably has infinite wepons.

Anyways that's when I began to build. I knew we had very little time but maybe just a few of these to catch him off guard.

That's when I could go in with the final blow. Although this guy is a horrible person I'm not the psychopath here so he could have a fast death.

Better for [Y/N] and I.

I didn't tell her I was doing this just because I want her to rest. She had been though hell ten times over.

Now she needs to rest.

After digging about 5 deep holes and covering them with leaves I sat down about a yard away  the hole I just made leaning on a tree.

That's when I heard a big thud and the leaves from ontop of my hole were gone.

No it couldn't be

I ran over to check if it was him and I can't tell if I'm lucky or unlucky.

I am so unprepared

I probably should have told [Y/N] about this.

Shigaraki

The amount of pain I am in right now is unbearable.

No way Aizawa is standing over me. Is this even real?

I quickly get onto my feet reaching for Aizawa dragging him down into the hole.

He lunges for my legs and claws at my eyes.

I grab him by the throat with 4 fingers.

I need some fucking information before he goes to bed.

"If you don't want to be a pile of dust tell me where [Y/N] is now."

"Fuck you."

This gets me pissed.

"I never liked you. At school. With [Y/N]. Your dumbass quirk that you don't even know how to use."

"Tell me where she is and I will make it quick."

"Just kill me because she's far away from here."

Let's just say that he's beaten very badly. I had to take it out on something.

Although I could have made it worse I didn't because I'm fixed on finding her before I kill Aizawa.

I'll do it infront of her.

After I made sure that he wouldn't be waking up anytime soon I walked about a half a mile.

That's when I found where a little hut was being built.

Wonderful

I walked in expecting her to be there. But as I look around she's no where to be seen.

Maybe I should just wait in here until she returns then the fun can begin.

[Y/N]

I woke up from what I think was an hour nap. As I'm making my way outside. Aizawa is no where to be found. I didn't want to yell just in case something went wrong and he's hiding but I am was very worried.

I mean he couldn't have gone far right??

What am I even talking about where in the middle of no where he could have gone anywhere.

He must be hiding somewhere because he wouldn't have gone far without telling me.

Then again why wouldn't he wake me if Shigaraki was near.

I think my best bet is to hideout until I can get to Aizawa.

As I'm walking out I see him.

I see Shigaraki.

Thankfully he's turned the opposite way.

Instead of running to the hideout I completely miss it and fall into a hole nearby.

This cannot be made by nature because it is deep.

Very deep.

I cannot get out deep.

I started having a panic attack when hearing Shigaraki approaching the hideout.

I think I'm gonna pass out.

I-

Shigaraki

I've been waiting here for about 30 minutes and she still hasn't showed.

What the hell.

Maybe this isn't there hideout.

No it has to be. A backpack full of food and footprints in the mud.

It has to be.

I start scouring the place to find signs of
[Y/N] and oh did Aizawas traps backfire on him.

There she is laying unconscious.

Mine