A New Friend

Natasha was interrupted by a knock on the door. She went and opened it. When she opened she saw Clint just about to press the elevator button.

Clint: Oh. I thought you wouldn't open.

Natasha: Well I thought the same. So what is it?

He came over to her and went inside the room.

Clint: What is going on. And before you say "nothing" I know it is a lie.

Natasha sat next to him and sighed.

Natasha: It's all coming back. The Red Room, Ivan, Madame B, Anastasia and probably other things.

Clint: Nat you know we are here for you if you need help.

Natasha cracked a slight smile and nodded, Clint just hugged her. They stayed like that for a minute until he let go, said "goodnight" and left her room. At his words Natasha remembered her conversation with Steve and thought that there is no coming back, might as well finish her story.

It was already around 11:30pm, but Natasha knew he wasn't sleeping , so she knocked on his door. It took him a few seconds to open the door and to say he was surprised was an understatement.

Steve: Nat?

Natasha: I came to talk. So can I come in?

Steve: Oh, yeah.

He opened his door further and she got in.

Steve: So what do you wanna talk about?

Natasha: Well... my past.

Steve: Nat you don't have to do this, if you don't want.

Natasha: I know, but still I need somebody to talk to and Clint is... well not an option.

Steve nodded his head and sat next to her on the couch

1930 Somewhere outside Moscow, Russia

They have been driving for about 45 minutes. Nikolai tried to make a joke once in a while, but Natalia just looked out the window with a sad expression. It wasn't until they reached their destination that she looked at him with teary eyes.

Nikolai: Ну, дорогой! Не плачь. <Oh, dear! Don't cry.>

The little girl just nodded her head and wiped the tears from her cheeks. They got out of the car and went to the big mansion. Immediately after Nikolai knocked the massive doors opened revealing a tall, skinny, blonde woman and a short, plus sized, black-haired man. Both had smiles on their faces.

Woman: Hello! I am Madame B and I am a supervisor in the academy.

Man: And I am Ivan Petrovich, the principle. We are so happy to welcome you here.

Nikolai: Hello. I am Nikolai Popov and she is Natalia Romanova.

Madame B: Does she speaks English?

Nikolai: No, she doesn't.

Madame B: Well we'll make sure we teach her. But for now- Добро пожаловать в Красную Комнату, малыш. < Welcome to the Red Room, little one.>

one and a half years later

Ivan: Natalia you have been doing great lately, so me and Madame B have been thinking about something. Do you want to train on another level?