In The Woods

~Conference room~

Fury: We found a major lead. Problem is we don't know where it is located.

Bruce: What did you guys found?

Fury: We found these.

On the screen behind him  could be seen a test tube with red liquid inside.

Fury: I need to know what is this liquid and what it contains. For that you guys are gonna find it. Understood?

Natasha: That wouldn't be a hard job getting that I know exactly where it is.

Fury: When did you get here?

Natasha: Seriously? I just told I have a solution to your problem and you just asked me when did I got here. For your information I came with Steve.

Fury: Oh.

Natasha: Ok you wanna hear where the samples are or no?

Fury just nodded.

Natasha: They are located in the Red Room's old base. And I can take you there.

Fury: Are you sure?

Natasha: Yeah.

Fury: Then Avengers suit up.

~On the jet~

The Avengers were landing. It was noon due to the different time zone.

Natasha: We're here.

Those were the first words she told them since they left the tower.

When the Avengers stepped out the get and looked around and the only thing they could see were trees.

Tony: Why are we in the forest?

Natasha: Because tin can the old RR base is located here.

Tony: Ok, ok, I was only asking, no biggie.

Natasha: Shut up and get going. The base is around 30 minutes of walking.

Clint: Seriously!? 30 minutes?

Natasha: Yes.

~25 minutes later~

Wanda: Are we there yet?

Natasha: 5 more minutes, but you can kinda see it.

Clint: This does not looks like the building I found you in.

Natasha: It's a long story.

~Location unknown~

Woman 1:Looks like someone is back home again. And would you look at that, she has brought company.

Man: What are you talking about?

Woman 1: Natalia is back.

Woman 2: Are you sure?

Woman 1: See for yourself.

Man: See I told you both that putting cameras in the old base would be a good idea. Whose laughing now?

Both women just rolled their eyes, and continued looking at the cameras.

~at the old base~