Enjoy Your Peace

This chapter is brought to you by lot's of tea, slow songs and late nights writing on my laptop.

Sorry for the late update, again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darkness. The only light in the room was coming from the half covered window. It wasn't much but it was something.

Natasha: What happened?

Yelena: Somebody hacked into the system. Wanna have a guess who it was?

Melina: Anastasia.

Yelena: Ding ding ding. How did you know?

Natasha: What did she do?

Yelena: Well la-

She was cut off from the computer turning on and a familiar face appearing on it. Her sharp features. Her hazel eyes. Her long blonde hair, pulled neatly into a bun. Almost identical, only difference-she's younger. Barely any sigh of wrinkles on her fair skin. If you didn't know better you would think they are the same person. But they're not.

Anastasia: Good question Talia. For starters I followed you. Back from New York to here. Saw your every step. Then I hacked into your database and now we're here. Oh and I thought I made a pretty clear warning for you guys. Didn't I?

Natasha: What do you want?

Anastasia just smirked.

Anastasia: You'll see. You will see exactly what I want and it will be like hell for you Natalia. Enjoy your peace while you can, товарищ. <comrade>

Just as fast as it turned on the computer turned off and the light were on back again. Yelena quickly started typing on the keyboard but nothing happened.

Yelena: She wiped it clean. Completely clean. Hard drive. Back up drive. Everything

Melina: I expected that. She is not as dumb.

Natasha: Whatever. Forget it. What was she talking about? What warning? What the hell happened? 

Meanwhile

Avengers Tower, New York, America

Clint: Nat... Natasha... Come on open the door Tasha.

He knocked on the door again, clearly not about to give up. A minute passed and he stopped.

Clint: F.R.I.D.A.Y. is Natasha there?

F.R.I.D.A.Y.: Agent Romanoff do not appear to be in her living quarters.

Clint: Well where is she then?

F.R.I.D.A.Y.: Agent Romanoff left her room at 4:36 in the morning and hasn't returned since. 

Clint: Is she in the Tower?

F.R.I.D.A.Y.: No, she is not.

Clint: Okay, thank you F.R.I.D.A.Y.

F.R.I.D.A.Y.: You are welcome Agent Barton.

Now Clint was even more worried the before. It wasn't something new for Natasha to go somewhere without telling anyone, but it happened mostly when she went on missions alone. With the situation with The Red Room, Clint knew Fury wouldn't take the risk of sending Natasha on her own on a mission. 

The archer continued to think where Natasha could possibly have gone while going to the elevator and also on the ride down. He went into the common room, still deep in thoughts.