Mission

The Avengers were on their way to Russia. Everyone was discussing the plan until F.R.I.D.A.Y.'s robotic voice cut them off.

F.R.I.D.A.Y.: Landing in 30 minutes, sir.

Tony: Thanks Fri. Okay everyone put on your seat belts.

The Avengers did what was told and soon they landed in Russia. Steve was the first to get up from his seat.

Steve: Okay Tony will scan the area to see if there really are people in the base while the rest get ready for a fight if there is someone in. Banner you stay in the jet and come out only if we need the big guy, just like every time. Understood?

Everyone nodded their head except Natasha, who was lost deep in her thoughts. That didn't go unnoticed by a blonde guy with hawk like eyesight. Tony put on his armor and flew out the jet while Clint moved to the seat next to Natasha.

Clint: Mind sharing your thoughts with the class? 

The red head jumped a little as his voice brought her from yet another terrible memory from the past.

Natasha: Really funny, Clint. 

Clint: You know you can always stay in the jet?

Natasha: I'm gonna pretend you are the first to tell me to back off the mission and say no I'm fine.

Clint: Okay.

Anyone else could be fooled by her words, but not Clint. He looked at her with worried expression and went back to his seat to put his bow and arrows on. Everyone was prepared and ready and after a minute Tony's voice came through the coms.

Tony: I detect around 20 children and 80 adults. Most of the children are in the west wing while there are older people, probably guards, in every part of the building.

Steve: Good Tony. Banner call S.H.I.E.L.D. and tell them to get a jet here with medics on for the children. Our main priority is to get them to safety.

Bruce: Got it , Cap.

The Captain nodded his head at the scientist and exited the jet, followed by the rest of the team. 

Sam, Rhodey and Vision flew into the sky, leaving Steve, Natasha, Clint and Wanda on the ground. The four started to quietly approach the base. There were two guards at the front, which Clint shoot with two arrows. As they got to the massive doors there was an explosion.

Wanda: Well, we lost the element of surprise.

Natasha: We indeed lost it.

Steve: Guys what did you do?

Sam: It wasn't us.

Clint: Then who was it, Sam?

Sam: Why do you expect me to know that?

While the boys were arguing over the coms, Natasha unlocked the door.

Natasha: Are you gonna keep arguing or are you getting in?

Steve and Clint both shut up and followed her in along with Wanda. The first thing they saw was that almost all of the guards were dead, some were unconscious , but mostly dead.

Clint: What the hell happened in here?

Both Natasha and Wanda said 'Language' as quietly as possible and Steve rolled his eyes. Suddenly everything got quiet. The explosions and the sound of shots being fired couldn't be heard anymore. Clint and Wanda couldn't hear anything but due to the super soldier serum the spy and soldier could heard faint yelling that sounded more like a whisper.