Prisoner

Natasha was interrupted by someone clearing their throat. Both turned their heads and saw Fury  standing there looking at them with an emotionless face.

Fury: I thought I said to not tell Romanoff, didn't I, Rogers?

Steve: Yes, you did, sir.

Fury: Then what are you two doing here?

Natasha: Nick, look it's my fault.

Fury: Oh I know that. At least do you have any idea who he might be?

Natasha: Yeah... his name is Aleksandur.

Fury: Good. Now get out of here. Don't ever think about disobeying orders, Cap.

Natasha took another glance at the man, only to find him staring at her. They locked eyes for a few seconds until Natasha broke away, but his eyes never left her. Natasha and Steve got in the elevator and left him. Moments after they got in, the elevator stopped and an alarm was blasted through the speakers. Steve opened the doors, only to find that the elevator was stuck between two floors. He got out on the upper on and helped Natasha out.

Natasha: What is happening?

Steve: I don't know.

Not long after he said that two guards came in running with Steve's shield and Natasha's widow bites and a few guns.

Guard 1: Here Captain.

Steve: What is happening?

Guard 2: We have an escaped prisoner. 

Natasha: Do you know who is it.

Guard 1: That man from The Red Room.

Natasha felt like the whole world stopped. This just got even more messed up. She was brought out of her trance when Steve gave her her weapons. The two of them along with the guards started going down the stairs as fast as they can and minutes later they were down to where they kept prisoners. When they got there, they saw him fighting guards with ease. Steve threw his shield at him, but he caught it and was about to throw it back when he saw Natasha. He was looking at her the same way like before and seemed to be lost deep in his thoughts. She saw that and decided to swallow her feelings and use the situation to shot him. She shot him with her widow bite and he fell to the ground, unconscious.

Guard: HE'S DOWN.

After he yelled that two guards walked in with medical staff following them. The guards handcuffed him, with what Natasha thought were vibranium cuffs, and brought him to another cell. Minutes later after that he started to wake up.

Natasha: Can I talk to him? Alone.

Fury: You saw what he did to my agents, didn't you?

Steve: Are you sure, Nat?

Natasha: Yes, I am.

Both men looked at each other, then at her and left. Natasha got closer to cells and he got up from the bed.

Natasha: Hi.

He was looking at her, confusion written all over his face.

Aleksandur: You look like her.

Natasha: Like who?

Now it was her turn to make a confused face. He couldn't possibly remember her, she was just a baby.

Aleksandur: You have the same red hair and green eyes...мама <mom>

The last thing he said more to himself but Natasha heard him perfectly. Her eyes filled with tears and a few started going down her cheeks. Aleksandur just looked at her with his similar green eyes, confusion written all over his face.

Flashback

1939, Somewhere outside Moscow, Russia

It was 8:49pm and Natalia was in her room, alone, while Yelena was at the nurse. She was looking at the picture, thinking where are her parents. Do they miss her? Why did they gave her for adoption? 

Natalia was brought out of her thoughts by the door opening and then closing. She knew it was Yelena.

Yelena: What are you doing?

Natalia: Nothing.

She said and looked at the blonde, who had a bandage on her head.

Natalia: How is your head?

Yelena: It's just three stiches, not even half of what the other girl received.

Yelena said that with a shrug. Earlier today they made her fight another girl named Elena, who hit the blondes head pretty hard against the floor.

Yelena: Who are they?

Natalia: They are... my family. That's my mother, father and brother. That is the only thing I have from them.

Yelena: Oh... 

Natalia and Yelena became really close the past few years and Natalia opened up about her past, and so did Yelena. So the blonde knew about the whole adoption thing.

Natalia: Do you think they remember me?

Yelena: Maybe they do remember you. You never know.

Natalia: Yea-

She couldn't finish her sentence because Madame B came in the room.

End of Flashback

Aleksandur: Are you okay?

Natasha quickly wiped her tears and started nodding her head.

Natasha: Yeah, yeah I am.

She looked at him again and decided to leave.

Natasha: I-I have to go. Bye.

Aleksandur: Bye.

She exited the room and saw Fury and Steve wait outside.

Fury: What did he say?

Natasha: Nothing.

Fury looked at her with his eye and walked away. 

Steve: Are you okay?

She looked at him and nodded her head, but he didn't looked convinced. They walked to the elevator that was now working again, no one saying anything. The silence continued until they got back to the tower.

Natasha: Good night.

Steve: Night.

That was the only thing they said before going into their rooms.

~Meanwhile~

Aleksandur was laying in the bed in his cell. He was thinking about that red head woman, Nat, or at least what he heard the blonde man call her. She looked too familiar, but it wasn't his mama, they told him her, his little sister and father were all dead. But then who was she? Why does she looks so much like his mom? Why was she looking at him like that? Questions were running through his mind.  

~Later~

Natasha was laying in her bed thinking about the whole situation. Her brother is alive, but how? How was he able to survive? What happened to him? She needed answers, so she decided to go and see him. She looked at the watch on her nightstand, which read 3:42am and got up. She put on some clothes, grabbed her car keys and exited the door. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is another chapter, hope you like it and sorry if there are any grammar mistakes.

Words: 1060