Super soldier serum

Natasha woke up feeling something heavy around her waist. When she opened her eyes and looked up, she saw Steve peacefully sleeping. And it hit her, they slept in the same bed. Natasha did not yet got up, instead she closed her eyes and tried to go back to sleep.

She woke up later but this time Steve wasn't there, instead there was a note on the bed. 

" It was getting kinda late and I didn't want to wake you up. But anyways, Good Morning, breakfast should probably be already ready."

Natasha read it and without realizing it, she smiled. She looked at the clock and was shocked. It was 10:27am. That was the latest she has ever gotten up. Natasha brushed it off and went into the shower. After she was done, the redhead put some leggings and a T-shirt and went downstairs.

~downstairs~

Tony: Look who has finally decided to bless us with her presence.

Natasha: Shut up Tony or you won't be torturing us with your presence any longer.

Clint: I have to admit she is right, you're kind of annoying.

Tony: Whatever bird brain 1.

Natasha: Where is Bruce?

Wanda: In the lab, trying to translate the papers.

Natasha nodded her head and sat at the table. 

~2 days later in the common room~

Bruce: I  GOT IT!

Natasha: You did?

Bruce: Yes, I did. I translated the papers and created a sample. By the way, thanks for the help Tony.

Tony: I was busy, ok. But I'll help you next time.

Bruce: What do you mean 'next time'!? There won't be a next time.

Clint: Did you tell Fury about it?

Bruce: Yeah. He said he is on his way.

~later~

Steve: So now we have a sample, but what does it do?

Bruce: There was nothing on the papers about what it does. Don't you know Fury?

Fury: The only thing S.H.I.E.L.D. knows about it is that it's a version of the super soldier serum. We don't know if it was tested or if it works.

There was silence after that. Everyone was staring at Natasha, who was looking at her hands.

Clint: Natttt...

Natasha: Clinttt... Ok, ok, ok it was tested and it works. It is basically the same super soldier serum, except it does not makes you, you know... big... ugh muscularrr. You basically look the same and you age slower. It was tested on 5 girls in 1942. 

Tony: What happened to the girls?

Natasha: Died.

Bruce: All of them?!

Natasha: Wellll... no, one survived.

Fury: And where is she now?

Natasha: I don't know. Like I said it happened in 1942.

Fury sighed and dismissed them. They exited the conference room and went to their rooms.

Natasha went into her room and sat on her bed. Unlike other times she felt little bad about not telling the truth, but still she couldn't bring herself to tell the whole story. She laid in bed, thinking about her past.