Chapter 5 Janja and his evil plan

In the morning. In the outlands Janja and his team were looking for food to eat for the morning. It is really hard for them to search for food in the outlands and because they are not allowed in the pridelands because of Kion and the lion guard.

In the outlands:

"Janja I'm hungry!!" Chungu said hungry for food. "Yeah when are we going to find food!!!" Cheezi said. "CAN YOU GUYS QUIT YOUR WINING AND LOOK FOR FOOD!!!!" Janja said angrily.
But Chungu and Cheezi where afraid. At Janja's yelling. "Aaggh Okay okay!!!" Chungu and Cheezi said. Chungu and Cheezi then ran off looking for food.
"Ugh those fur brains!!!" Janja said angrily. "Ever since Kion and the lion guard have protected the pridelands food has been hard to find!!" Janja said angrily to

imself. "Ugh especially Fuli she is so stubborn but tough!!" Janja then realized something. "Wait a second why has Kion been very protective of Fuli lately.??" Janja said realizing what he has just discovered. "Could it be...No it can't be could it ?!?!?" Janja said to himself. "A lion would never fall in love with a cheetah right???" Janja said.
"Hmm there is one way to find out and that is to kidnap Fuli!!!" Janja said with a smirk. Janja then ran off to find Chungu and Cheezi. "Ohh this is going to be fun Haha!!!" Janja said with a evil smirk. "Kion will be so scared of Fuli's safety that he will have to turn over the pridelands to us Hahaha!!!" Janja soon found Chungu and Cheezi and told them the plan. "Okay so you fellas no what to do right!!" Janja said. "Yes!!" Chungu and Cheezi said. "Good Kion will never no suspect anything haha!!!"
Janja said laughing. "Hahaha!!!" Chungu and Cheezi started laughing to.

Back in the pridelands:

Fuli woke up thinking she heard laughter from the distance. "Ugh what was that sound??" Fuli said walking to the entrance. Fuli was looking at the sun rising in the distance it was kinda dark outside. Then Amani woke up and followed Fuli to the entrance. "Couldn't sleep Fuli?" Amani said to Fuli gently.
"Yeah...I thought I heard laughter???" Fuli said to Amani quietly because it was still kinda dark outside. "Maybe it was your imagination??" Amani said to Fuli. "No... it couldn't have been my imagination." Fuli said to her sister.
"Well how about we go for a run maybe it will help clear your mind. Besides we still have time before you go patrolling" Amani said standing up. "Okay Amani let's go!!!" Fuli said happily it had been a while since she had a run with her sister. "How about we get something to eat " Fuli said to her sister while running. "Okay " Amani said. Amani and Fuli then saw a gazelle and hunted it and ate it for breakfast. Fuli then noticed the sun was up and noticed she had to go for patrol. "OH NO..I am going to be late for patrol!!!" Fuli said.
"Okay go now so you won't be late!!!" Amani said. "Okay bye Amani!!!" Fuli said while running off. "Okay Bye Fuli be careful!!!!" Amani said "I will!!!" Fuli said while running. Amani looked in the direction her sister left to. Amani sighed and ran off but Amani had this strange feeling in her that worried her. Worried her about Fuli's safety.

With Fuli:

Fuli was running to the lair when she heard a noise in some bushes. Fuli was walking to the bushes. "What is that sound??" Fuli said she was about to look when she heard a animal calling for help. "Help!!!" Fuli looked up. "Oh no somebody is in trouble...Uh I can't go to the lair now... by the time I get there it will be to late." Fuli made up her mind and ran off to help the animal then she would go to the guard. Fuli arrived to the place where she heard the animal. "Hello!!! Anybody here I have come to help!!! Hmm nobody here I guess... I could go." Fuli was about to go when she smelled something or, someone. "Wait that's Weird( sniffs air ) it smells like Janja was here??? Wait JANJA!!!" Fuli then got pounced by Janja. "You got that right cheetah Haha!!!" Janjasaid while laughing evilly. "Get off of me Janja!!!" Fuli said trying to fight back. "No way Cheetah I have waited so long to do this!!" Janja said with a smirk. "Kion and the guard will come I know it!!!" Fuli said and grunting. "Yeah right I don't see the lion guard here and I don't see Kion either." Janja said with a smirk. "Haha we got you now cheetah haha!!!" Chungu and Cheezi said. "What do we do now Janja!!!" Cheezi said to his leader. "Yeah can we eat her!!!" Chungu said while liking his tounge.
Fuli gulped at that. "First let's go attack Kion then ones he tells us to leave we will show Fuli to him then he will have to give up the pridelands!!!" Janja said looking at Fuli with a smirk. "You won't get away with this Janja!!!" Fuli said with a growl. "Ohh but I think we already have haha!!!" Janja said. "Yeah haha!!!" Chungu and Cheezi said.
"Okay fur brains let's take her to the outlands." Janja said. "Okay!!!" Chungu and Cheezi said. Janja and his friends took Fuli by the neck and dragged her away leaving bloodstains. They took Fuli into the outlands put there plan to action.