Chapter 13 Together As One or Not but Betrayal Part 1

Hello Guys I hope you guys are having an amazing day/ night okay first off In the picture above well it's not my best but eh it's okay enway I hope you all enjoy reading this story so I guess let's get on with it I guess.

In The Outlands:

"My name is Sahel now, that I did my part of the deal now you tell me were. Are. My. Sister's." Sahel said as he pounced on Janja pinning him to the ground

"Y-Your sister's?? Um what was there name's again??" Chezzi replied nervously as he saw his leader being pinned to the ground

"Ugh hyenas...There name's were Amani, and Fuli." Sahel said sternly but thinking if he said Fuli's name correctly.

"Ohh righttt...there in the Pridelands." Janja said as he looked up at Sahel nervously

"And were is that??" Sahel said with an eye brow raised.

"Keep heading north and you'll be in the pridelands." Janja said pointing his paw north still pinned down to the ground

"Okay thanks." Sahel said as he got off Janja but just as he was about to leave he was stopped by Janja as he asked a question.

"Tell me why do you want your sister's so bad??" Janja said curiously as he got off of the ground, Sahel stopped and turned around facing Janja giving him a stern look for asking.

"Uhh hehe...um...y-you don't h-have to tell us if you d-don't want to hehe..." Janja replied nervously as he stared into Sahel's mossy green eyes

"No..I'll tell you guys but only if you hyenas don't tell anyone." Sahel said sternly given them a warning glare if they tell anyone.

"Don't worry our lips are sealed shut right boys." Janja said looking back at Chezzi and Chungu.

"Right we can Keep a secret." Chezzi said pretending to zip his lips.

"Yeah!! We can Keep a secret." Chungu said nodding his head in agreement.

"Ugh that's what I'm afraid of. " Sahel said rolling his eyes in annoyance Sahel then sighed and said.

"Well aren't you guys going to listen or not!!!" Sahel said growing inpatient

"Oh yeah right." Janja said the Three hyenas then ran up to him, while getting excited for Sahel's backstory they sat down ready for Sahel to tell them his backstory Sahel sighed in annoyance and continued.

"Okay you see...

" A long time ago when I was just a cub it was just me my sister, Amani it was just the two of us back then because Fuli wasn't born yet anyway, me and my family were living a happy life my parents were King and Queen of the kingdom of peace also known as the Kingdom of Light, I was the next in line for the throne, Amani was destined to be leader of night runners, everything was perfect I was going to be King and, Amani was going to become leader of her own group of defenders, that will protect our kingdom that was until..."

Flashback:

"Hahaha King Usikuuu, Queen Nyotaaa were are youuuu haha!!!!" Scar said in a sing song evil voice and was standing on top of a big rock with a army of hyenas behind him.