Chapter 6 friend to friend talk

At priderock:

Kion was sleeping when he felt something soft rubbing his cheek. Kion groaned. "Hmm who's there??" Kion said rubbing his eyes. Kion looked up and saw Fuli looking down at him with a smile on her. "Ahhhh!!! F..Fuli how long have you been there!?!?!" Kion said with a panicking tone in his voice.
"Hehe calm down Kion I just got here" Fuli with a smile. "Oh" Kion said with a sigh of relief. "But why did you wake me up and why are you here??" Kion said with a confused look on his face.
"I came here to check on you-." Fuli said but got cut of by Kion. "Come and check me I should be the one checking on you!!" Kion said. "Hehe its okay Kion I'm fine. Because of you I'm fine." Fuli said gently. Kion blushed on what Fuli said. "W..What do you mean??" Kion said stuttering a little. "I meant if you didn't help me I...I wouldn't have made it to rafiki in time." Fuli said. "W..Well we all helped." Kion said stuttering and blushing. "Yeah your right but you carried me to Rafiki and I should thank you for that so Thank you." Fuli said with a warm smile. "Y..your welcome F..Fuli." Kion said looking at Fuli. " Oh and your parents told me that it's time for breakfast." Fuli said. "Oh okay thank you Fuli for telling me." Kion said while getting up and stretching. "Okay should we go eat then." Kion said. "WE I already had breakfast with your parents they offered me to have breakfast with them except you and kiara were still sleeping." Fuli said while giggling. "Oh well um..what are you going to do then??" Kion said blushing in embarrassment. "I am going to go for a walk." Fuli said. "Oh okay then don't be late for patrol." Kion said while walking. "Well actually I was wondering if after you finished breakfast maybe you and..I can go for a walk together." Fuli said with a gentle smile. "Oh um...O-okay after I'm done I will meet up with you okay." Kion said with a little blush and smile. "Okay then I will see you later Kion." Fuli said.
"Okay bye Fuli." Kion said. "Bye Kion!!" Fuli said while running off. Kion sighed dreamly and walked to his parents and have some breakfast.

With Fuli:

Fuli walked in her cave and was greeted by Amani. "Good morning Fuli!!" Amani said cheerfully with a smile. "Morning Amani." Fuli said with a smile. "How do you feel??" Amani said with a gentle voice. "I'm okay." Fuli said." That was quite a lot of blood you lost." Amani said worried for her little sister. "I'm fine Amani don't worry about me." Fuli said. "If you say so." Amani said unsure. "Oh Fuli I saved you some breakfast." Amani said.
"No thanks." Fuli said Amani was shocked though. "WHAT!!!Fuli you gotta eat you lost a lot of blood yesterday!!!" Amani said worried. "Haha I already ate Amani." Fuli said. "What but when?!?!" Amani said. "When I went to priderock to check on Kion. Kion's parents invited me to have breakfast." Fuli said. "Oh that was nice RIGHT Fuli."
Amani said Fuli rolled her eyes. "I know what your thinking Amani!!!" Fuli said annoyed a little. " *sighs* Fuli look I know you still are not fully convinced but look what happened yesterday, Kion saved you and today Kion's parents gave you breakfast. Don't you think that is nice??" Amani said. Fuli thought of it for a moment. "*sighs* Fuli lions are not all bad." Amani said Fuli didn't answer she didn't make eye contact either. "Fuli the lions that....killed out parents where bad but Kion and his family aren't." Amani said Fuli then answered . "But...What if Kion will change???" Fuli said Amani then walked closer. "Kion will never change he will always be a kind, caring lion." Amani said Fuli was still not fully convinced but said. "Okay." Fuli said in defeat. Fuli then turned around. "I need some time alone Amani I will be back soon." Fuli said not looking at Amani. Amani sighed "Okay" Fuli then walked away and left. Amani was then left standing there Amani then walked in her cave hoping Fuli would come back soon.

With Kion:

After Kion was done eating breakfast he went looking for Fuli and Kiara went to go talk to Amani, Tiffu and Zuri. Kion was at Hakuna Matata falls when he saw Fuli sitting there looking at her reflection. Kion was going to scare Fuli when he heard quiet sobbings. He then walked over to his cheetah friend and said. "Hey Fuli." Kion said gently. Fuli then quickly wiped away her tears and said. "Oh hey Kion." Fuli said sadly. Kion then sat next to his cheetah friend and looked at his reflection. "You okay Fuli??" Kion said gently while looking at her. "Yeah I'm fine." Fuli said sadly not looking at her lion friend. "Fuli don't lie to me I saw you crying so, please tell me what's wrong."Kion said gently. "Its nothing Kion don't worry about me." Fuli said. "Please Fuli I want to help you." Kion said gently. "No you cant Kion." Fuli said in her head. "No you cant." Fuli said sadly. "Please tell me Fuli." Kion said Fuli then looked at Kion and Kion looked at her. "Please." Kion said gently. Fuli sighed. In defeat.
"Okay." Fuli said kion then nodded to her to tell her that he's listening.
"A long time ago when I was a young cub. Me and my family were all taking a walk. Me and Amani were playing around. And our parents were watching us. We soon decided to go look for some food. We were all eating peacefully when a animal jumped out of nowhere and attacked my father. My mother then told us to go hide. We did. My mother then helped my father fight back the animal but then another animal attacked my mother. Our parents then told us to go and run away as far as we can. And we did once me and Amani thought we were far away from the attack. We looked back and..."
Fuli then started to get tears in her eyes Kion then finally understood why he had never seen Fuli's parents at all its because he couldn't because...they were dead. Kion then nuzzled Fuli to comfort her. "We then turned around and...And saw our parents dead!!!" Fuli said she then broke down into tears. Kion then nuzzled her more. Fuli then started to cry into Kions fur. "I'm so sorry Fuli." Kion said gently. "I..Its okay Kion you didn't know." Fuli said sadly. Kion then felt himself being washed with guilt for making Fuli tell him what happened about her past. Fuli though didn't tell Kion one thing she didn't tell Kion about the lions that killed her parents.
"I'm so sorry Fuli." Kion said he then let some of his tears fall as well. Fuli and Kion nuzzled for a few minutes then they heard someone. " Fuli!!! Fuli where are you Fuli!!!" Amani said yelling for Fuli. Fuli and Kion then separated from there nuzzle. "Amani!!" Fuli said "Fuli!!!" Amani said running to her then nuzzling her. "Where were you I was so worried!!" Amani said looking at Fuli. Fuli didn't answer Amani then saw in Fuli's eyes that she had been crying. Fuli then let some tears fall from her eyes. "Fuli what's wrong!?!?" Amani said. Amani then looked at Kion and Kion put his head down in shame. "Kion what happened." Amani said. "Fuli told me what happened about your parents." Kion said. Amani sighed "That was a very long time ago I was going to tell you today but it looks like Fuli already told you." Amani said sadly. Thinking about her parents. Fuli then walked over to a grassy area and looked at the sunset one tear escaped her eye. Kion walked over to her and Amani followed. The three sat in silence. "I hope mom and dad are okay." Fuli said watching the sunset turn to night. "My father told me that all of the great kings of the past are watching over us and when ever we feel alone they will be there by our side." Kion said looking at the night sky.
"Our parents always told us that every single part of the blue sky is a part of someone that once lived . And that every animal helps us lead us to a path were we will belong. Right Amani." Fuli said gently. "Right. Mother and father are part of the sky now so they will help us lead us to a path were we belong."
Amani said looking at the sky. "And you too Kion." Fuli said looking at him.
"And the same goes for you. Both of you." Kion said with a smile Fuli and Amani smiled back. "I should go it late." Kion said while standing up. "Yeah us too." Amani said. "Right bye Kion!!!" Fuli said with a smile. "Bye guys!!!" Kion said while running off. Amani and Fuli then walked home and slept for the night. And with there parents watching them through the night. And Kion's grandfather watching him through the night.

Sorry I haven't been able to write the stories I have been busy with school. I will try to update soon. And I hope I see you in the next chapter also I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Bye guys ❤💛❤💛❤💛