Chapter 11 Two Mysterious Females

Hey Guys I'm so so SO sorry for the late update!!!And I just wanted to say I'm very sorry for that and if you guys see the Brown???: or, Blue???: it just means who is talking because of you know the mysterious Females so yeah if you guys see that it's just telling who is talking so you guys won't get confused again I'm sorry for the late update and I hope you guys enjoy this chapter Okay so let's get on with the show!!!!

The next morning:

"Mmm*yawns*what the what's this-??"
Kion was surprised he forgot how Fuli and him slept that night but he could've sworn that they didn't fall asleep that close he had thought they had kept a save distance from each other. Kion looked at Fuli who was snuggling into his chest. Kion blushed when he felt Fuli's fur on his chest. But he couldn't help but smile as she slept close to his chest. He nuzzled her and kissed her on her heart shaped spot on her forehead. Kion decided to go hunt for him and Fuli as Kion was getting up gently there were two Females watching them from a distance on a cliff.

Blue???: "There perfect for each other right."

Brown???: "Yeah they are definitely perfect for each other."

Bown???:"Do you think they'll end up with each other one day?? The female figure asked

Blue???:"I don't think so I no they will if not tomorrow or, today then may be somewhere near the future." The Female said with a smile. As she looked at the lion and cheetah.

Brown???: "Yeah your right, but I think there about to wake up well Kion's already awake but what I mean Is-." The female was about to finish the rest of her sentence but was cut off by the other female

Blue???: "I know there going to spot us here." The female said still looking at the lion and cheetah.

Brown??: "Yeah come on before they see us." The female said while turning around to leave. But the other female remained sitting on the hill watching from below as she saw the lion and cheetah.

Brown???: "Amani??" The female said turning around with a worried look on her face. "What's wrong??" The female said with concern in her voice. Amani said nothing but remained silent looking down on Fuli and Kion as the sun rose in the distance.

Amani: " Kion..." Is all Amani said as she looked as if she was lost in her own thoughts but at the same time her eyes where still on Kion and Fuli her little sister.

Brown???: "What about my little brother?" Kiara said with curiosity as she walked away from the dark shadows where she was standing in.

Amani then spoke again as she turned around at Kiara and walked over to her "It's just that..I wonder if they will ever be together they are getting so close day by day and I'm happy for them especially my little sister but..." Amani stopped in her sentence.

"But what??" Kiara said as she tilted her head left. "Do you think Kion will treat my sister well..I mean it's just that what if they end up arguing and then you know they end up fighting because..I don't know it's just that you lions are much more stronger then us cheetahs what if..what if Fuli gets hurt or..or even worse-" Amani then was cut off by her female lion friend.