Chapter 9 Thanks for being my friend

With Kion:

Kion walked away from his friends wandering what Fuli and Amani were going to talk about. Kion then decided to go talk to Fuli about how she feels because she just found out she was a princess. Kion then gets to Fuli and Amani's cave and he heard shouting from the cave. "WHAT ARE YOU HIDING FROM ME!!. Said one voice.
"What are you talking about I'm not HIDING anything!!!" Said the other voice. "What is all that screaming about??" Kion said in his head Kion then peaked in the cave and saw Fuli and Amani arguing. Kion could only hear yelling and screaming and shouting from the cave.

(Guys I'm skipping the hole part when Amani tells Fuli the story if you don't know look at the last chapter on what happened. Thx :)

A few minutes later:

After Amani left the cave to go hunt. Kion was watching Fuli sit alone in the cave. Kion still couldn't get over the fact that his friend/ Crush. Was a princess not only that but, her father was a friend of Scar's. After he checked that Amani left. Kion walked in the cave. "Hey Fuli." Kion said Fuli was startled. "Oh hey Kion what are you doing here???" Fuli said not making any eye contact with him.
"I was just pacing by and decided to stop by and say hello." Kion Said. "Oh well thanks for checking in on me." Fuli said deep in thought. "Are you okay Fuli you look spaced out??" Kion said worridly. "Oh I'm okay Kion don't worry. " Fuli said. Kion walked over to Fuli and sat down beside her. "Look Fuli I know what's bothering you, so don't try to deny it." Kion said gently.
"*Sighs* I just don't get why Amani hided this from me this is a big thing That I should know!?!?" Fuli said a little afended. "Maybe she was just being protective of you. You are the only family she has. And besides she loves you very much Fuli." Kion said softly Fuli thought about it for a minute and said. "Your right Kion I shouldn't have been so mean to Amani." Fuli said sadly.
"She was just trying to protect me because it was bad enough that my parents died and this would have made me upset. I think I'm going to apologize to her." Fuli said. "And thank you Kion for coming I'm very lucky to have you as my friend Asante." Fuli said with a smile. Kion was kinda upset though he wanted Fuli as more than a friend his mate. He had a crush on Fuli ever since they were little cubs. He felt lucky to have met Fuli. "And I'm lucky to have met you Fuli." Kion said with a tiny blush.
"Thanks Kion." Fuli said then nuzzled Kion causing Kion to Blush. Fuli then separated. "Are you okay Kion???" Fuli said in curiosity. "Y-Yeah why wouldn't I be." Kion said with a weird nervous smile. "Okay then?? Hey do you want to go with me for a walk." Fuli said.
"Umm S-Sure Fuli." Kion said getting up with Fuli they started to walk to the watering hole. Fuli then decided to prank Kion. Kion then went to go take a drink of water then suddenly Fuli pushed Kion in the water. "Hey what was that for?!?!" Kion said soaked in wet. Fuli was laughing so hard she almost fell .Kion then grabbed Fuli by her neck and pulled her in the water "Hahaha that was so funny Haha Aghh Woah-!!!" Fuli said before she fell in the water. "KION WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!!" Fuli said coming up from the water gasping for air. "Haha hey you pushes me in first!!" Kion said while laughing.
"Hmph!!" Fuli said looking at him put then got an idea. She splashed water in Kions face. "Hey!!" Kion said.
"Hahah!!" Fuli said put then Kion splashed water at her. "Haha!!" Kion laughed but then Fuli splashed water at him again. But this time Fuli got out of the water. "Okay that's enough water for me today." Fuli said shacking the water off. Kion then got out of the water as well and shock the water off as well. "Haha that was so much fun." Kion said. "Yeah maybe for you." Fuli snapped back annoyed a little. "Yeah but- woah!!" Kion then tripped and landed on Fuli.
Kion then turned red and so did Fuli. Both there eyes were lost amber was lost in emerald. And emerald in amber. They were like that for 5 seconds but Fuli snapped out of her trance. "Umm K-Kion c-can you g-get off m-me now???' Fuli said while stuttering. Not making any eye contact with him.
"O-Ohh Y-Yeah s-sorry F-Fuli." Kion said then got off of her. "Umm maybe I should go home now." Fuli said still blushing. "O-Okay umm Bye." Kion said while blushing as well. "Bye Kion." Fuli said running off. "Bye!!" Kion said then remembered how he stared into her emerald eyes. He then sighed dreamly. "She is just so beautiful. She strong, brave, nice, and full of determination sighs*." Kion thought. "To bad she will never be mine." Kion said with a frown. "Hi Kion!!!" Kiara said. "Aggh K-Kiara w-what are you doing here!!!" Kion said while stuttering. "Umm I was here to tell you that dad said Fuli, and Amani will be joining us for dinner. But then I heard you say. "To bad she never will be mine"???" Kiara said while trying to mock Kion, with a smirk.
"So who's this lucky girl hmm???" Kiara said still with a smirk. "Umm K-Know one." Kion said nervously. "Hmm last time I checked when we were cubs you told me you loved Fuli. Also not to mention you hanging out with her a lot. And your also nervous to around her soooo, Do you like her!!!" Kiara said excitedly.
"N- No!!" Kion said starting to become red. "Oookay hey there's Fuli!! Hiii Fuliii!!!" Kiara said. "Huh where!!!" Kion said but then realized what Kiara was doing. "Haha you do like her!!" Kiara said with a smirk. "Ugh Fine I-I do!!!" Kion said then sighed in deafeat. "I knew it well actually I've been knowing." Kiara said.
Kion then walked near a tree and sat down with a sad expression on his face.
"Hey Kion why do you look sad???" Kiara said sitting next to him. With a worried expression. "It's just that don't you realize that she is a cheetah and I'm a lion it will never work out. Besides mom and dad won't ever let us be together I don't even think Amani will let me be with Fuli as well." Kion said sadly. "Hey Kion I'm sure Mom and dad will understand and so will Amani." Kiara said in a caring voice. "Who am I thinking Fuli will never be with me she probably doesn't even like me anyways!!!" Kion said then walked off to pride rock. "But maybe-..." Kiara was about to say something, but was cut off by Kion. "*sighs* Kiara just forget we ever talked about this...." Kion said with disappointment in his voice. "Kion..."
Was all Kiara could say Kiara was left alone standing there in disappointment she sighed and followed Kion to pride rock, as the sun was setting in the pridelands.

--------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen during dinner with the two royal families??
Will Kion keep loving Fuli no matter what???
Will Fuli and Amani even show up for dinner???
What will happen next stay tune for the next chapter
Thank you guys for waiting. Sorry for the hold up. Thank you guys for supporting me. And for reading my stories. The next chapter will be called Royal Families. Bye guys sorry for the hold up and I'll see you In the next chapter byeee!!
❤💛❤💛❤💛❤🐆🦁🐆🦁🐆🌹🌺🌹🌺