Chapter 12 Problems And The Roar Of the Elders

Hello Guys I hope you guys are having an AMAZING day or night were ever you live I hope your having a ROAR- SOME (Get in awesome but I just put Roar okay I'll stop) day or night.Okay everyone get ready get in your comfort zone, get your popcorn ready because its STORY TIME!!! Oh and I'm sorry but I'm going to keep Kion and the guard the same like in season 1 sorry but I thought It was a bit early so yeah okay I'm done talking it's STORY TIME!!!

A few days have past ever since that night when Kion and Fuli had there special moment together well maybe a special moment to Kion but, for Fuli it was just a friend to friend moment. The pridelands were peaceful well it was for now.

As Kion was walking around clearing his mind he breathed in the smell and beauty of the pridelands. As he was walking he looked up at the clouds and it reminded him of the day he got his roar it had been a few weeks ever since he's gotten the roar but he still remember perfectly how he got the roar the roar of the Elders.

(Okay I made a huge mistake I just realized I never wrote how Kion got the roar so I'm writing it now it's technically like we are going to the past on how Kion got the roar also shout to Jackniko thank you for helping me think of this idea thanks again Max)

Flashback :

The next morning:

It was the next day the sun was rising in the pridelands Simba and Kiara were both sitting on the edge of priderock.
"Everything the light touches is part of our kingdom, the pridelands ruling is a big responsibility Kiara, and someday when your queen-". Simba was cut off by Kion.

"Heads up in coming!!!" Kion shouted the Baobab fruit then hit Simba on the face causing him to say oof. "Kion!" Kiara said in annoyance as she looked at her little brother. With a annoyed look as her brother ran past her and the king.

"Haha sorry dad me and Bunga were playing Baobab Ball." Kion said the first part nervously. Bunga then Jumped in the conversation and said. "And Kion couldn't even handle the pass!." Bunga said while giving Kion a smirk.

"What a giraffe couldn't handle it!! You kicked over my head." Kion pushed Bunga with his paw out of anger. "Kion!!" Simba said starting to get annoyed. "And you couldn't handle it!" Bunga said hopping over Kion's head with the baobab fruit in his hands.

"Bunga!!" Simba said getting even more annoyed. "Oh yeah try to handle this!!" Kion said trying to pull the baobab fruit fruit out of Bunga's hands using his teeth. Bunga and Kion were both trying pull the baobab fruit from each other but couldn't because both of them were pulling back.

Kiara sighed and rolled her eyes in annoyance as she watched her brother and her brother's friend fight over the baobab fruit like kids. "Boys!!" Simba said raising his voice to catch there attention.

Which caught Kion's attention Kion let go of the baobab fruit which caused Bunga to fall back Kion, then scutted next to his father and sat down next to his father, the king and looked at his father nervously.

"Kion, I need to talk to your sister she'll be tracking gazelles with her friends." Simba said with a more calm tone. Kion looked up at his father with annoyance.
"Heh because I am training to be-" Kiara said proudly but was cut off by Kion.

"Queen of the Pridlands yeah, yeah I know all about it Kiara." Kion said with annoyance. While Kiara looked at him with annoyance as well. "Ugh at least I have my life figured out, what are you going to be little brother." Kiara said with a smirk. "Happy." Kion said with a weird big smile all Kiara could do was give a angry, annoyed frown but then thought of an idea.