Chapter 7 A Dark Dream

With Fuli:

Fuli was playing in a meadow with Amani and Kion. "Haha you can't catch me Fuli haha." Kion said while running. "Haha you can't catch me either haha." Amani said also running off.
"Haha I bet I can!!!" Fuli was running after them when she tripped and rolled down (a cliff like hill. I think its a sink hole). "Aggh!!!" Fuli screamed which caught Kion and Amani's attention. "Fuli are you alright!!!" Kion said looking down where Fuli fell from. "Fuli!!!" Kion said
"Fuli!!!" Amani said starting to panic. Fuli then got up on her feet and said.
"Yeah I'm okay I just can't get out!!!" Fuli said. "We'll go get help stay put!!!" Amani said. "How can I leave I have nowhere to go!!!" Fuli said. "Oh yeah." Kion said. "We'll be right back okay!!!" Kion said. "Okay!!!" Fuli said. Amani and Kion than ran off to get help. Fuli then sighed. "Well there is nothing to do but wait." Fuli said then she decided to take a nap but then something caught her eye. It was a green glow from a hole in the wall. Fuli walked to the green glow it then disappeared. Fuli stepped inside the hole and walked depper down the tunnel. "I wonder where this tunnel leads to...maybe it will lead to an entrance?!?!" Fuli said excitedly. Fuli walked depper into the tunnel. Fuli then saw a entrance Fuli then ran to the entrance put was not prepared to see what was waiting for her. "MOM!!! DAD!!!" Fuli said running to her parents to hug them put when she was about to she stopped in her tracks and saw the same scene again about her parents deaths and the two lions. Fuli sat down and felt tears forming in her eyes as she remembered the terrifying night.
"Mom dad why did you have to go." Fuli said with her head hung low with tears falling from her eyes. She then gasped. With her eyes shocked.

After the two lions left her parents lifeless bodys

After the two lions left her parents lifeless bodys. The two lions could be seen cause of the moonlight. The Male lion had a black mane, dark brown fur, green eyes with a scar on his left eye. And the lioness had a grayish cream like fur, red eyes, and had a notch in her right ear. Fuli did not now who they were but she now knew who the lions looked like. The lions then looked at Fuli and laughed evilly. Fuli was turning to run but was blocked by some hyenas and was also surrounded by fire. "Oh where do you think your growing dear." The lioness said with a smirk. Fuli turned around and saw the Male lion walking up to her. "I..I am going h..home!!!" Fuli said trying to escape but kept getting blocked by the hyenas. "Where are your parents??" The male lion said circling Fuli.
"I..I don't know?!?!" Fuli said lying to the lion. "Hmm are you lost??" The lioness said circling her as well.
"No!!" Fuli said getting scared. "Are they THEM!!!" The Male lion said showing her parents bloody bodys. The lioness and the hyenas then laughed evilly.
"NOO!!!" Fuli screamed. "Oh yes dear your parents ARE DEAD HAHA!!!" The lioness said laughing evilly. "NOO!!!" Fuli said screaming. "Oh yes oh and one more thing isn't this cheetah your sister and this lion your friend???" The Male lion said. Fuli instantly knew who he was talking about it was Amani and Kion. Fuli let out a gasp. Two hyenas then brought out Kion and Amani. They were both covered in blood. And had scratch marks. "F-Fuli??" Kion said weakly. Fuli rushed over to Kion and nuzzled him. "I..I'm so sorry Kion!!!" Fuli said with tears streaming down her eyes. "I..Its okay Fuli." Kion said weakly.
"No it's not look what I put you into!!!" Fuli said crying harder. "F-Fuli-" Kion was cut off by a lioness. "Oh how sweet but you forgot about someone." The lioness said. And put her paw on a cheetah. "AMANI!!!" Fuli screamed.
"Oh and this one." The Male lion said putting his paw on a lion. "KION!!!" Fuli screamed. "PLEASE DON'T HURT THEM!!!" Fuli said with tears running down her cheeks. "Oh but there already hurt. But now it's time to end them for good HAHA!!!" The lioness then killed Amani. "NOOO!!!" Fuli screamed. She ran to Amani and started crying. "AMANI WAKE UP....PLEASE!!!!" Fuli screamed.
"AMANI!!!" Fuli screamed. She then turned around and saw the Male lion killing Kion. "KION NOO!!!" Fuli said running to Kion crying hard. Fuli then nuzzled Kion. "HAHA!!!" The hyenas laughed. "YOU MONSTERS!!!!" Fuli screamed. With tears falling from her eyes. "WHAT did you call us!!!" The lioness said. "You heard me!!!" Fuli said with anger. "Haha how are YOU going to stop us look around you. You lost everything thing your parents, your sister and your friend!!!" The lion said Fuli looked at Kion's lifeless body