chapter 1:

Don't own anything

No intros or outro just to avoid copyright.

Space elavator author pov:

Spirit named kurumi in her normal form.

Just shot up awake dangling off of a pole

Just shot up awake dangling off of a pole. Explosions & roar of jets echoing in the skies. Looking up seeing a famous air combat.

After escaping from red fire spirit kotori's onslaught she had somehow stumbled upon a different world.

Her shirt is being held at a pole she looked down seeing a people evacuating inside the tower she ripped off part of her shirt & jump all the way down.

She landed looking up seeing planes fighting at each other. One jet shooting ADMMS.

Heard a cry. She turned around seeing a little girl. Normally hated humans ....... But shido showed kindness for he saved her & now.

She ran to the kid stray missile hit the deck she yelled out her mother & threw the kid towards the mother However for kurumi fell off. Strider 2 destroyer saw the girl falling off.

He got close to her opening his canopy catching her. She's outcold. Canopy closed lex hills punch throttle fired two missiles at the drone.

Long caster: << all hostiles neutralized good work now time for my munchies >>

Trigger: << strider 2 is that girl okay? >>

Cyclops 1 count: << you have a girl in there? >>

Destroyer: << can it sir. She saved a little girl >>

Kurumi opened her red eye. Seeing her savior she closed her eyes.

Song ends timeskip:

Kurumi woke up in a house hearing the waves. She's at fort greys island hearing a foreign music rock group.

Smell of food cooking.

Lex: hello there

Let me know what you think.

Later