chapter 11: destroyer's past/comforting nightmare

Don't own anything

Decided to hell with it doing another chapter.

Author pov:

Kurumi looking through the blueprints of Strider 2 tac name destroyer real name lex hills. She took the blueprints they flew out. They destroyed the radical navy base along with the arsenal bird.

Mission is completed for now.

Timeskip:

While tohka dating with apex predator kurumi used her time bullet to go back in time to find out about lex's past.

She arrives in front of the osean 4th academy. She need to be careful not to be seen. There's blood in the hallway floor she look at the calendar. February 27th 2017.

She heard scream of lex hills. She ran fast. Her red eye (can't see her yellow it hides from her bangs) faded she went pale.

Of what she see rigel squadron torturing lex hills . She hid herself having a hard time of controlling herself. Its like saving animals but this time its a man she fell in love with.

She can't changed the past. She can see their shadow as the cut off his left arm & melted his face with a blow torch this fueled her to the core.

" no no no NO i can't " holding her arm. " I had see it through " she thought. Afterwards they threw lex in the dumpster.

He slowly crawled after 15 minutes no one but him. Kurumi noticed a camera she can't safe him. She saw the red light telling her its recording.

He has so much strong will. He grab the cooler. Grab his cut off left arm. He's in so much pain. Used whatever left of his energy, he placed his cut off left arm in the cooler & closed it up without the camera seeing it.

He sat on his knees. Flasback of his flight career. Then his only older brother cipher the demon lord of the round table real name (ooc) drake hills.

All that kurumi wanted to do to urge to embrace hug him kiss him telling him everything will be okay. Please hold on for help.

But he succumbed to his fatal injuries. He slowly closed his only right eye.

(11:44 - 11:54 only)

Human lex: goodbye big bro. I love you