chapter 32:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Strider team whiplash team secured tengu city airspace. Lead act leader & kurumi traded blows till kurumi punched her smashed her twin laser guns. Then grabbed her neck flying down slamming her to the roof.

Kurumi: i shouldn't let you alive

She sensed incoming beam shot. She teleported sending her copy at her. Whiplash 5 diva miku izayoi joined her after she won her contest.

Miku: what is wrong with ACT?. I haven't done nothing yet

Kurumi: let it go. strider team got air superiority lockdown for any enemy drones just gonna be us fighting them

Miku: at least keep them away from civilians

Miku pov:

Ever sense i reunited with my love slat. I changed. Is it wrong to make new friends?. I'm always alone control people to get what i want. Before i witness emmeria estovakia war before Ulysses disaster & 7 nuclear detonations.

My viewpoint of the world changed. So i decided to find new things. I wanted to sing show people there is light within their hearts never give up despite the wars.

Now i joined a team throw away my pride. Kurumi i don't know you at all but you changed too. I wanted to protect all.

Tohka sliced another robot i backed her up punched through that robot with my arm pulling out my arm & kicked towards the others.

Tohka: that's your excuse now go home

Miku: this is getting weird

Tohka: ACT always started crap 

Out of knowhere mana came. Before firing a big beam destroying the robots

Destroyer: << mana? >>

Mana saved origami & kurumi. Trigger told destroyer to not engage her long caster tagged her as friendly. she quit DEM.

Kurumi: ara ara

Mana: i owe you an apology nightmare

Kurumi: ????

Mana: just hold that thought

Epilogue author pov:

Lazer shot down apex predator. Tohka wise widen. Than out of nowhere ACT woman she & James encounter before grabbed predator still okay before ejecting.

Tohka: JAMES

????: if you want come & get me

She electrocuted him he screamed. Tohka charged at her but kurumi & miku stopped her. She flew kidnapping trigger & destroyer fired missiles but The didn't reached her.

Trigger: << SHIT DAMMIT. SOME BITCH KIDNAP STRIDER 3 >>

Long caster: << command. DEM JUST SNAGGED OUR STRIDER 3 >>

Lt general shephard: << we got Their HQ LOCATED >>

Tohka: DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT WHY DID THEY TAKE * looks at mana *

(2:31 - end only)

Mana:uh oh

Tohka grabbed mana slamming her against the wall. Mana seeing the fury in her hands. She's choking mana.

Mana: i .... Don't ... Work

Kurumi points her 50 calibur sniper rifle at tohka's head. Shido stop her.

Shido: they know where james san is tohka. Please calm down.

Kurumi: we still got time

Then a ring fell out of her vest she wore over her spirit outfit. Tohka looked down at it. She let got of her. Tohka picked it up. Kurumi knew what it is.

Tohka walked away few feet. She knew what it is. She burst in tears happily " yes YES I WILL " she thought.

Tohka: lets rescue my husband

Kurumi: then put on your game face

One more chapter to go

Later