chapter 8: tohka

Don't own anything

I don't have to tell you this twice this is not a harem book.

Author pov:

Space elevator High up person floating edge of space. Tohka is here

Looking at the structure amazement

Looking at the structure amazement. She left Japan (not revealing any reason yet) to move on because of a broken heart.

She sensed kurumi is here. What shocked her is she didn't create any spacesquakes ever since coming here. She end up appearing high up in the sky.

Later on she changed her outfit into civilian clothes blending in, she can sense kurumi alright she looked up hearing a 2 c17 globemasters flying towards fort greys island.

She teleported & appearing inside the cargo bay. No one isn't here, Just transporting humvees. She overheard comms that there dropping off stuff there.

" what is kurumi chan up to " she thought her last encounter wasn't very good on terms considering fire spirit almost killed her.

She then turned into her spirit form teleported out of the plane. & took off however she was followed by strider 3 apex predator.

(0:40 - 0:50 only)

Flying his XFA - 27

Theme ends Timeskip:

After briefing kurumi almost got tripped over by some kid's skate boared when she climbed out of her humvee.

Kurumi: stupid kids 

She lets go of the top part of the hummer H1 her handprint on it (video up top) she cursed & rolled her eyes she closes the truck door but it kept opened it self 3 times till she slammed it shut. Windows shattered. Being how strong a spirit can be she got pissed & picked up the humvee.

She saw tohka standing already her sword out. Looking at her confused.

Kurumi: tohka?

Tohka: kurumi .....

Kurumi set down her humvee. Destroyer walked out to see what the hell is going on.

Whats gonna happen next

Enjoy

Going to work later