chapter 13: the call

Don't own anything

Apex pov:

James: hello james here

Kotori: hi there apex predator

Strider 3 freaked out. Tohka ain't stupid its kotori. " not surprised if she keeps this up she'll draw attention to IUN PKF osean federation kingdom of erusea coalition force. " she thought.

James: okay kotori.... But lets this straight here. Interfering with military personnel such as myself is consider a civilian interference... Since your a spirit that tohka told me about i can trust you.... Be advised your in usean airspace * looking at his watch tac map* you got 20 minutes Strider 1 is on route to your location.

Kotori: " well be waiting for him. How's the date? "

Tohka took his phone

Tohka: dates is wonderful. Myself & kurumi are teaming up. I'm staying here with james kun.... This world suffered too much

Shido: " i'm sorry i ... .

Tohka: like james said relationships come & go

James took the phone: so kotori. Why did you come here?

Timeskip brought to you by kurumi & trude barkhorn team up.

Ustio:

Lex hills aka destroyer takes kurumi to his home country ustio. She met her older brother cipher demon lord of the round table.

Cipher went to bed sleeping. Lex worried for him, kurumi can tell he's showing his age.

Cipher: i'm not gonna die lex. I was flying overnight

Kurumi playing SPV3 on lex's pc. Destroyer laughing so hard kurumi is flying through the tunnels with a banshee.

She smirked now realizing why. Flood parasites falling from the ceiling where the covies have barricaded themselves.

(20:01 -  20:37 only)

Kurumi had to paused the game looking at her boyfriend sweat dropped.

Kurumi: your weird you know that?

Destroyer: my stomach😂

Destroyer's cell phone ranged he put it on speaker.

Lex: who's this?

Kotori: " hello destroyer "

Kurumi accidently broke his Xbox controller connecting to the lap top. She snatched his phone.

Kurumi: kotori san how the hell you get here?

Kotori will not communicate them helping there date.

These two aces knowing well dating girls.

Enjoy

Later