Chapter 12: Stress Relief

{A/N: this one is literally almost all smut and the next one will be mostly smut too. sorry if that's not your thing, there will be some fluff and angst in the near future <3}

Charlie was beyond stressed.

Having left the house at around 9 in the morning, he had been working in his office for around 3 hours and his stomsch was protesting.

He needed to write in a final scene change but he had skipped breakfast and left his wallet at home. He was entirely too hungry to focus.

Groaning, he stood from his desk, stretched his long legs and grabbed his keys.

He would head home just for a few minutes to grab leftovers, then he would head back to work.

  His ride home was short.

Walking up the steps to the complex, he opened the doors and headed toward the elevator. 

His hands were in his pockets as he waited patiently for the elevator to take him to his floor.

He was excited to eat, it was one of his favorite activities. Pizza was his all-time favorite food and that's what they had gotten for dinner last night.

Reaching his apartment door, he dug in his pocket for the key.

~

  Already finished cleaning in the kitchen area, you moved on to the living room.

   Amazingly, your clothes, hair, and makeup were still in perfect condition.

You checked your watch and saw it was around lunchtime.

If Charlie was going to come home for lunch, you knew it would be soon. Bending over the couch to dust the bookshelf, you heard the sound of keys jingling outside the door.

  Your pulse quickened.

It had to be Charlie.

Please let it be Charlie and not Nicole, you prayed.

You turned toward the door, hands folded in front of you, waiting for the door knob to turn.

~

Turning the handle, Charlie opened the door with a sigh. He was so ready for that pizza.

As he stepped through the door, his heart stopped.

You were standing before him.

Not only were you standing in his living room, but you were  standing there in the skimpiest little skirt he had ever laid his eyes on.

Your thighs were  completely exposed to his hungry eyes.

You had on  a sheer pair of lace stockings and a skintight white blouse.

Tracing your body with his eyes he could see your cleavage perfectly from the way the shirt was cut.
Red lingere was peaking through it.

It took everything in him not to take you right then and there.

Instead he opted to just close the door behind him calmly.

~

   You watched as Charlie stood and stared, wide-eyed. He closed the door behind him.

You were so nervous but you would never show it.

What if he kicked you out and told his wife to fire you?

So much could go wrong ,but the way he was staring made it worth it.

~

What the fuck were you doing here?