Birthday special: Camus

//This was going to be up on Camus birthday, but because of something's I decided to leave it as a draft and upload it later. Happy birthday, Camus💙//

.......

"I'm sorry, Cryszards-sama, but your father will be absent today. He's busy with-"

"Spare me the talk, Hadji. I know" spoke a blonde boy, walking back into the room he was in before the butler arrived.

It was always like this.

He doesn't remembers when was the last time he saw his father celebrating his birthday. He was alone most of the times. Even while he was being trained. No one there cared for him, only for him to get stronger and sharper.

He hated it.

Again, he was called for another lesson, as the next Count of Permafrost, he had to be in the shape of those who preceded him.

"This time, I will mark the victory of our people- said the king..." the boy was reading one of the many stories he had to revise before the teacher came in and asked every single line about it.

"...Hadji, where are my siblings?" The boy asked, to which the butler shrugged
"I don't know, Cryszards-sama. They all had lessons today" replied the man.

This made the boy more sad, but he didn't show it, after all, he was good at that at least.

.......

It was night already, the young boy was getting ready for bedtime, though it was only 7 p.m.

"...he didn't even call..." he mumbled as he changed into his pajamas, lost in his own thoughts.

The room was almost dark as there was no light inside aside from some candles that were lit, he had been given so much, the only thing they weren't able to give him was a proper room fit for the soon of a count.

"...brother..." said a really childlike voice, this startled the boy.
He turned around only to be met by a small girl with short hair, resembling his own. What they also shared where the ocean like eyes, the girls seemed like cat eyes while his resembled those of a puppy

"Why are you here?" Asked the boy, finally looking down at the girl who was holding something in her small hands; a piece of what seemed like a strawberry pie.

The little girl walked closer to the taller boy, placing the cake on the bed and taking out a fake candle, placing it on the cake, then turning her eyes to him again

"...no fire...I can't..." the girl mumbled, she could barely speak because of her tender age of 3.

The boy didn't have anything to say, he wasn't expecting this from her. She was still a baby, and he barely knew her. And still...

She remembered his birthday.

"...we can share, since I'm your older brother"
the boy spoke softly as he sat on the floor, the girl following him as well. He took the small piece of cardboard with the number 5 on it and used the fork to slice the cake in half.

At the moment, to the girl, it wasn't something big, she knew he loved those and that he was always alone.
For the boy, it meant the world at that moment. He didn't get along with most of his siblings, he never spoke to them, and yet, the youngest sister remembered this.

The girl stopped biting on the cake and stared at the older boy for a few seconds before she spoke
"Birthday...Happy...enjoy"

The boy had a ghost of a smile now, he replied while still looking down
"...Thank you, Danima"

//it's a small draft, but I wanted to make something cute for Camus birthday 💙//