Enjoy the moment

(This is something I came up with while I looked at Pinterest, it's short but full of sentiment, anyways, I swear I can find anything there òwó)

.

Today, it was a day like any other, everyone in the agency was going through their day as any other would; waking up early, getting their coffee, going from interview to training, then other interviews, and then solo activities, and then hosting TV shows and radio appearances- just a typical idol day. And even though sometimes it was really tiring, this was something Danima really came to enjoy after becoming an idol. It wasn't as different as when she had to attend interviews, meetings and dinners back in Permafrost, but the stress was a bit less severe.

"Yeah, yeah, I promise I'll be there early- what do you mean by that? I'm always early, Ji. Anyway, tell Camus to go easy on Cecil, poor boy got injured during the rehearsal. I'll see you tomorrow" said the blonde who just happened to be returning home (aka not hers, but staying over at Ranmaru's apartment). She opened the door with the spare key and sighed
"I'm back!" She said, only to be met by silence.
Once she was all settled, she walked over to the bathroom, only to notice that the bed wasn't made, when she walked closer, she noticed her boyfriend laying on it, his eyes closed and his headphones over his ears, 'no wonder he didn't hear me' she thought.
"Kurosaki! I'm back!" She shouted, now she did pinch his side, to her surprise, he didn't react right away, he just stared at her
"I've been speaking for a while now, you good-woah!" And now he had made her lay beside him

"Make silence and enjoy the moment" Ranmaru said, before he wrapped an arm around her shoulders
"If you wanted to cuddle, you could've said it" she chuckled, wrapping her arms around him. He just huffed and again closes his eyes, the moment was scarce as they were always busy, but right now it felt right to just stay silent and enjoy the cuddle.
After all, life's all about balance.