'Let me show you'

OTP (RanDani)
Part I.

'Why do you like him?'
That was a question that Camus would pop out of the blue, just because, also for his dislike of this certain man he had to share a band with. Even when he wasn't too close to his sister, somehow, deep inside, he felt some kind of resentment...why did he feel that? They're both adults, they don't live together, they take and make their own decisions. Alas, instinctively he felt he had to have an opinion about the relationship he had started to notice. It wasn't an obvious thing, he had to carve out the information with a spoon, he did notice some small things, small actions or reactions that weren't the usual, slowly, and with the help of Mikaze who always seemed to be studying each and every one action all the boys did, he had gathered enough information. Now, according to his head and Mikaze's calculations, Danima was dumb enough to go into their dressers and not only that, but confused Camus dresser with Kurosaki's, hence why they met before his sister dropped the bomb on how she had graduated from Shinning Gakuen's Idol program, without him knowing, she had been there for over a year and a half (thanks to the help of Ringo, who he needed to have a separate conversation), and after the series of events that went after, meeting the rest of Shinning's bands, STARISH and QUARTET NIGHT, apparently Mikaze had met her when she was a student out of pure casualty, and then Haruka became her senpai in the Master Course, so she would also be helping the bands with the composition. That much happened in 2 months, without adding the meetings with the President, Ringo's visits and Ryuuya's consultations with both girls. Now when he did began to count the times when she had to stay with Quartet Night until late, those added 4 or 5 months, and then the individual meetings and practices, since she was so 'kind', she offered to help with choreography and lyrics, of course Camus said no, nonetheless she stuck her nose in his business..those would add 2 more months, and THEN, it hit him, when Kurosaki began to work in his solo Idol song with Haruka, he would meet with both girls, and knowing Haruka, she would also be busy with STARISH, so if his brain worked right, they had hours to spend with each other (hours he didn't know, at the beginning, both Danima and Ranmaru DREADED), so they had the time to get to know each other, and that solo Idol song, which he was also working on, lasted around 3 months, and seeing each other for at least half a day, plus when she offered to buy lunch or just asked Ringo to let her have lunch with the group...it all made sense. Now it was clear.

"Camus-senpai...you ran out of paper there. This must be really important" commented Cecil who just so happened  to be passing by the lounge room, and saw that out of the 3 white sheets of paper, they were all scribbled, some in his handwriting, but the other half wasn't his (it was Mikaze's notes that he asked to keep after he found out he did this)

"I was blind, it seems..." Camus sighed, completely ignoring Aijima's presence, until he felt the eyes of said boy, again, he sighed, turning his head to face him
"This is none of your business, Aijima. If you're not busy, you should be working on the project I left you" he scolded
"But Camus-senpai, 100 rules to be an idol? That's a lot to finish in one day!" The green eyed boy replied, and Camus could've cared less
"Then get to work so you can finish this quickly. Now, excuse me, I have a meeting to attend" and with that, the Coint left the place, and a very confused Cecil with it.

_______________

That said meeting was actually a reunion with his sister, who he had to ask for help, and with help, he meant Ringo, knowing she wouldn't attend if he himself asked personally. He was in one of the practice rooms, sitting on a chair against the wall with silence surrounding him. It felt like an eternity to wait for such a nonchalant girl to show up, but he knew he had to step first into the conversation, knowing that if there was anything going on between his bandmate and his sister, there would be great consequences for the band and for her, but maybe, the consequences was what she needed to leave him alone and return to Permafrost, as sadly, the Count couldn't realize the real reason she was there, was similar to his, blinded by the idea that was always told to them. A knock was what put him off the thinking boat, and the door opened to reveal his sister, wearing a small smile thinking she was meeting with her senpai