Bio/information of Oc

(I will draw her again later on to make an updated version of her looks).

Personal information;

Danima Shatzo

Birthdate: 31/10

Age: 22 (currently)

Anime: Uta no Prince Sama

Height: 1'75 cm (5'8)

Birthplace: Permafrost

Familiars: Dad (alive), Mom (n/i),  older brother (alive), older sister (deceased)

In depth information;

Biological father's birthplace: Permafrost

Biological mother's birthplace: Japan

Hair color: Light ash blonde

Eye color: Light greyish blue

Physique: Lean but a bit muscular

•Three of her biggest fears are: Fears the dark, fears lightning/storms and fears deep waters. Has a near death experience with the water when she was younger, around her 4th birthday.

Background:

•No one in the Shining Agency (aside from Ringo) knew about Danima being Camus sister since he never spoke about her.

•Like Camus, she had a lot of step siblings. But they never got along with a lot of them.

•She was the last to be born and, funny enough, in the beginning of her life it was Camus mother who took care of her.

•None of them share the same mother, whoever, the only siblings that resemble each other almost 90% are Camus and Danima.

•Danima's birthmother is Japanese, so she's a mixed child. Sadly, people bothered her because of it.

•The only thing Danima inherited from her mother was some facial features; foxy eyes and a small face. Everything else if from her father's.

•Because she was the only Asian-descendant sibling, most of the times she was only made fun of by the ones who trained her elder siblings.

•The only sister she knew and got along with was the one who shared a room with her and Camus.

•As a newborn, she was left behind by her birth mom. In Permafrost, royal marriages were to preserve the bloodline, and the mothers could leave if they wanted to since they wouldn't force a relationship on them.

•Like any of the other siblings, she wasn't allowed to go out of the Palace. She was to be trained until she reached the proper age of marriage and continued with the bloodline.

•Maybe she did inherit something more from her mother; the feisty attitude. That's what her father called it.

•While growing up, she was always told to behave like a lady, her father was very sexist, her tutors as well, and even so she did her best to break those parameters since she was a kid.
Though if they found her (the tutors) she'll be trained until she fainted.

•The tutors couldn't handle her hype self and so they allowed her to take extra classes (self defense, dance classes that were not ball dance) but still tried to hold her back.

•As she grew, Camus and her shared a room with an elder sister they had, older than Camus by 3 years ( age gap between Danima and Camus is 2 years, so 24-22 )

•Their elder sister passed away when Camus was 14 and Danima was 12, they blamed both siblings and were put under tougher training. So the small bond they shared grew weaker.

•Camus was the first to leave to Japan around 16-17 and pursue a career in music, Danima held a grudge against him for some time because he never told her why he left, thus his responsibilities in Permafrost fell upon her.

•She left Permafrost at 19, trained secretly under Ringo's wing for a year.

• Like him, she has a double face (a fake face towards those who don't know them, to give off the image other people might have) though since she left she's tried to not be fake about it.

•Her personality is like that of a dreamer, fighting for what she wants to achieve but it's not open to anyone who she doesn't trusts. Straightforward sometimes. She's a very sentimental person but not openly shows her emotions unless they're triggered by something/someone.

Some facts:

•She has a horse named after one of the guards who played with her as a kid; George. And treats him like he's her baby.

•Never made a single friend until she went to study to Japan.

•Sometimes she wishes to fix her relationship with Camus, however both share that rock for head attitude and never take the lead.

•She's very open minded, way too much for some people's liking.

•Has a soft spot for small people/animals. They just seem more adorable and, though she won't say anything, she becomes protective over them.

•She wishes that one day she can settle down, have a decent place to call home, and have a family.

•This will come as a surprise, but Danima didn't like boys until she had to actually be around them. Now she finds them funny.

•From her and Camus, she does smiles more, but not easily. She usually has a blank expression.

This is all I can recall as of now, her story is very wide and trying to summarize it would take time. I hope you enjoy this chapter and if you have any suggestions, leave them in the comments. ❤