Chapter 5:Intoxicating (🌶)

"I dare you, Y/N, to go to a private room with the person you find most attractive here."

Fuck. A revelation within the dare. How was I so stupid as to think I could do a dare? If I chose anyone I'd be embarrassed, they'd think I had a crush on whoever I chose. But...

I'd be alone, in a room.... with him.

I already knew who I found the most attractive. Who I was most drawn to, even before I knew who he was. Who I was addicted to. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Alec put his hand over his mouth and Hitch bite her lip to contain her amusement. She was laughing at my mental turmoil.

"Um...," I said nervously, scratching the back of my head. "What's the matter Y/N? You don't find any of us attractive?" Connie said wiggling his eyebrows. "Connie, please the only person who thinks you're attractive is yourself," Eld said shaking his head,"Give the girl a minute."

Floch and Oruo burst out laughing, rolling on the floor in hysterics. Jean looked at me in concern, and reached out to give me a thumbs up. I could.. choose Alec or Jean...? The rest don't need to know that we were just friends. But I also don't want to pass this chance to get to know Eren more, be alone with him. It's not necessary that we have a make out session or anything. Just talk. It was to be alone in a room with him, right? He wouldn't pay attention to someone like me anyway.

I got up from the floor, everyone turning to look at me. I'd somehow convinced myself that I was brave enough to go through with this decision. Or it was just my drunk ass, intoxicated self guiding my decisions. I strolled over to the couch, grabbed Eren's hand and pulled him to his feet. He was shocked for a minute but allowed me to guide him to a door on one side of the room.

Mikasa raised her eyebrows, and Sasha gasped looking at us. "I mean, I'm not even surprised,"  Ymir said chuckling. "Eren GO GET IT," Reiner belted. My cheeks flushed, even more than before. Eren didn't respond but I felt his piercing gaze on my back.

When I entered the room, he followed me and closed the door, switching on the light. It barely illuminated the room. It was small and dark, with a counter top and sink imbedded to the wall. On the right, a series of brooms and mops were strung up. Bottles of disinfectants littered the floor of each corner. It was a utility room.

Eren looked at me with his head to one side. "Why did you choose me?" He asked quietly. I hugged myself and rubbed my arms nervously. "I don't know," I whispered,"I suppose I wanted to answer honestly."

Eren smirked at me. "You think I'm the most attractive?"

"Yeah, I do," I said looking down. I was getting nervous. Now everyone knows the new girl's got a thing for one of the hottest boys on campus. Eren was looking down at me, leaning on the door behind him.

"So," Eren mumbled,"You've peaked my interest."

"How so?" I was a bit tipsy, and the pounding music from the other side of the door was inducing me into a daze. "Well I for one, didn't expect you to even commit to the dare. You look shy of being a goodie-too shoes."

I rolled my eyes. "I can be bad if I want to." I mentally scoffed. I wasn't uptight or anything, I just preferred to be alone than socialise, and well studying was relaxing for me. People, not so much. How he could pick up on that, I wasn't sure

"Oh yeah? Show me."

I started to panic. What did he mean by that? Would I need to do something with him? A coil started to form in my stomach. Tightening with every passing second.

His green eyes shone brightly through the lowlights of the supply closet. We were alone, the buzz of noise and laughter continued on the other side of the door, but the longer I stared into his eyes the weaker my knees became. The sound started to fade away until it truly was just the two of us.

"We don't have to do anything if you don't feel like it" he said softly.

The tingling in my stomach started to become painful. Without thinking, I leaned forward, closing what little gap left between us and my lips crashed onto his. He was taken aback, but he didn't pull away. Instead, he brought his tongue forward, as if asking for permission to enter my mouth. Slowly I opened my mouth, and he slid his tongue in. His breath was icy, minted and sweet. A cold ball slid across my mouth, making me moan. The foreign metal in his mouth, pleasuring me more than I cared to admit. I felt him smile as his hands began to wander tentatively around my body. I pressed myself against him, becoming aware of his member growing beneath his jeans.

It was my turn to smile.

As Eren groped my ass, my hands started to leave the position from where I placed them on the back of his neck and shoulder and wandered down to where his growing erection pressed against his jeans. I knew it was quite big just from the imprint, he was wearing jeans and still it grew. Eren let out a soft grunt as I caressed his member.

He disconnected our kiss for a moment to look me in the eyes, his hands had lifted my dress and I hadn't realised. "Can I?" He asked, raising his index and middle fingers. I nodded shyly, and he pressed his lips against mine once more. Softly at first, but became more aggressive as he pushed me back on to the counter. "Jump," he growled, voice deepening.
I did as I was instructed, and landed on the countertop with the help of his hands. I pressed my legs together in anticipation.

Eren slid my underwear down to my ankles. And he began kissing from my inner knee and stopping at my inner thigh. He lifted his head up to my face, mere millimetres away from lips. I could feel his breathe on me, and I shuddered in wait. Instead he lowered his face down to my neck, and sucked on it, leaving me with a sharp but sweet pain. His fingers began to stroke my entrance. At first his thumb circled my most sensitive area, before inserting two fingers into me. I laced my hands on the back of his neck, hand wandering through his hair as his hands played with my private. I whimpered, "Eren.."

"Say my name again," he chuckles,"I like it when you say my name."

Eren moved his head down and replaced his fingers with his tongue, my back arched, "Eren..fu-oh!" I gasped, my hands tightened around his locks, unintentionally and my toes began to curl. Eren's tongue moved in circles around my clit, pressing the cold metal on his tongue on to the tip.

His tongue began to enter my body, licking and twirling its way to my climax. I wrapped my legs around his torso as he moved his tongue faster, and I groan.

"Eren-" I moaned. My legs began to tighten, and he quickened his pace. His tongue flicking expertly. The knot in my stomach began to unravel. I quivered as I orgasm, my hot liquid releasing from my insides. "Oh my god, eren, fuck."

Eren lifted his head and licked my entrance slowly before getting back up. He then licked his lips and gave me a smirk, before wiping the tip of his nose with his thumb. My cum had smeared onto it. And instead of wiping it away he sucked on his thumb, swallowing more of me.

"How'd I do," Eren said, helping me lift my underwear back up. I had no words to give him. I felt tired and leaned on his shoulder. To say the least, it felt amazing. I felt like I had just been exposed to something I'd become addicted to, more like addicted to him. A drug.

"You did, amazing," I said looking up at him,"But what about you?" I pointed to his penis.
He looked down and chuckled, "We haven't got the time."

I nodded. As I hopped down from the countertop, I thought about how it wasn't fair I got to enjoy the encounter, and he didn't get a release.

"They'll be looking for us," I said, fixing my dress.

As if on cue, Sasha's voice came booming through the door. "Hey! You two good in there? It's been almost 10 minutes!"

Eren looked at me before grabbing the door handle to leave.

"You're intoxicating,"