Never been kissed

A/N: Okay, this one is one of my favorite so far! Lots of new dynamics that we'll get to explore more as the story progresses. I hope you like how I've kicked them off, though!

"Alright guys, let's get down to business!" Mr. Schue said, walking into the choir room with no one other than Noah Puckerman himself. "First, let's welcome back Noah Puckerman. Puck, I hope your time in juvy has taught you a lesson or two about right and wrong?"

"Are you kidding me? I ruled that place." Puck smirked as he moved to take a seat. "All I did was crack skulls and lift weights all day."

"Oh, what a catch, can't believe I ever let you go." Quinn mumbled sarcastically as Piper snorted a laugh, quietly.

"And now, drumroll, Finn! Because I have in my hand our competition for Sectionals next month." Mr. Schue said, as everyone perked up in their seats a bit. "First, the acapella group from the all-boys private school in Westerville, the Dalton Academy Warblers."

"Okay, hold up." Santana laughed. "Like a million awesome gay jokes just popped into my head."

And, at that, both Kurt and Piper turned to glare at Santana before turning to look at each other and shaking their heads in disapproval.

"And the other team to beat, the Hipsters. A first-year club from the continuing education programme." Mr. Schue continued. "Now, they are a glee club composed entirely of elderly people getting their high school GEDs."

"Is that legal?" Rachel asked.

"How are we supposed to compete against a bunch of adorable old people?" Mercedes frowned.

"Are you kidding? Brittle bones." Puck said, as Piper rolled her eyes. "Give one of those old ladies a good luck pat on the rear, it'll shatter her pelvis."

"Now, that's definitely illegal." She said, before shrugging when Puck glared at her.

"Moving on..." Mr. Schue said, deciding to ignore everything that had just happened, as usual. "Since this seemed to get you guys jazzed about Sectionals last year, I wanna make this week our second annual boys versus girls tournament. So! Split up into two groups and figure out which songs you're gonna sing."

At that, everyone stood up and, before Piper could even reach the rest of the girls, she could already hear Rachel talking.

"Okay, I have mash-up ideas in my emergency mash-up..."

"Kurt, gonna say it again." Mr. Schue said, interrupting Rachel and causing everyone to stop and look at Kurt who had been clearly intending on sticking with the girls. "Boys team."

At that, Kurt sighed, reluctantly walking over at the boys as Mercedes and Piper exchanged disappointed glances before being called out by Rachel who was already bossing everyone around with her own mash-up ideas.

***

So, Mr. Schue had decided to switch up things a little and have the girls sing typically boy songs and the boys singing girls songs and, as much as he denied it, Piper was about 80% sure Kurt Hummel himself had something to do with it.

"They didn't even let me finish!" Kurt complained as he walked with Piper down the hallway, telling her all about his failed reunion with the boys to try and figure out what they'd be doing for their mash-up. "Not even when I proposed for us to do a Diana Ross mash-up."

"Oh my God, I love Diana Ross!" Piper squealed as Kurt smiled a bit, all too aware of that fact. "If they don't want to it, I'll do it with you. Feather boa and all."

"See? That's why I wanted to be in the girls' team." Kurt sighed contently, leaning into Piper as the girl laughed.

"Nah, you wanted to be in the same team as me and Mercedes. You don't want to be in the girls' team." She protested. "The amount of times we had to pull Santana away from Rachel before she could rip the girl's hair out is unbelievable."