Special education

Mr. Schue had barely walked into the room when Rachel spoke up and, as Piper rubbed her temples in annoyance, feeling her headache increase every time Rachel as much as opened her mouth, she knew that was about to be a very long week.

"Mr. Schuester, I have an announcement." She said, with a bright smile on her face. "I've selected the perfect moving ballad for Finn and I to sing to launch our performance at Sectionals."

"Me first." Mr. Schue cut her off. "Two things. First, our competition at Sectionals are your classic stool choirs. Great voices, but they don't move. Now if we're gonna beat them, we need to do what they can't. Dance. Which is why I've decided to feature Brittany and Mike Chang's sweet moves in our performance."

At that, everyone stopped for a moment to cheer for them and send their congratulations. Even Piper found it in herself to come out of her misery for a bit to send Brittany a proud smile and Mike two thumbs up.

"Wait, they're gonna dance in front of me while I sing my solo?" Rachel asked, clearly unhappy with the whole thing.

"You're not getting a solo for this competition Rachel." Mr. Schue said, and Piper found herself gasping in surprise.

"Finally!" Mercedes smirked. "So what song do I get to sing?"

"I was thinking that the winners of our duets competition would take the leads." Mr. Schue said and, as Piper turned around to where Quinn and Sam were, she couldn't help the bittersweet feeling that filled her chest when the two of them smiled at one another.

"Ken and Barbie?" Rachel asked, clearly outraged. "Wait, are you trying to throw this?"

"You used to be just sort of unlikeable, but now, I pretty much feel like punching you every time you open your mouth." Quinn scoffed at Rachel as everyone chuckled a bit at that.

"Okay, listen, I have talked the talk about everyone in here feeling special for over a year now, but frankly I haven't walked the walk." Mr. Schue said as Piper nodded, for the first time, agreeing with his every word. "I mean, we have got a lot of talent here, and I'm gonna highlight it."

Still very much upset, Rachel nudged Finn slightly.

"Do something!"

"Look, I'm all for pumping up the team, making everyone feel special, but that's for practice." Finn said, as Piper rolled her eyes. Of course he'd say something like that. "You don't take the star quarterback out before the big game."

"Easy to say when you're the star quarterback." Tina spat.

"This isn't just about me, this is about the team."

"You are such a hypocrite." Santana called out to Finn with a scowl as Rachel scoffed.

"Oh, like you even know what that means." She said.

"It means that your boyfriend is full of crap, hobbit!"

"You know what?" Rachel yelled, standing up from her seat as she spun around to face Santana. "Ever since the wedding you've been up my butt and I am sick of it!"

"C'mon Rachel, she's not worth it." Finn whispered at his girlfriend as Santana scoffed.

"Oh really?" She challenged. "Cuz that's not what you thought last year in that motel room. That's right Yentl, your sweetheart? He's been lying to you, cuz he and I totally got it on last year."

And at that, everyone gasped, turning to look at the two girls as Rachel glared at Finn who was pretty much slouching in his seat. Before the argument could escalate even more, however, Mr. Schue spoke up.