𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶

LOOKING OUT FOR YOU JOY AGAIN
"This is a love song for a girl who will never know it's about her."

miya scribbled on his notebook, pushing back his fringes whilst he was completing the last bit of his homework

miya scribbled on his notebook, pushing back his fringes whilst he was completing the last bit of his homework. he knew he wasn't guaranteed to receive a good score if he was rushing through his homework like this, but he had a strong impulse to go to "S" as quickly as possible.

He partially knew the reason why, he just didn't understand his impatience. he had a lot of time in his hands, yet he decided to rush everything as if tomorrow didn't exist.

He was afraid that they would leave without him, afraid that they wouldn't be there for much longer, he was scared that they might leave and never again come to see him.

He was anxious, he wanted to see them immediately—he wanted to see [name].

Jolting up from his seat with an enthusiastic look, he had organized his belongings before scurrying on his feet to change in his usual outift, the indie cat look people usually found adorable.

patting down his hoodie, he lifted up his skateboard before clearing his throat, masking the excitement that bubbled up as he didn't want his parents to interrogate the sudden jumpy attitude they almost never see.

Sipping on the straw of their strawberry milk, their observant eyes didn't waste the opportunity to watch shadow crush another rookie. the egotistical look in his eyes had fueled his superiority complex, as if he was an elite picking on the weak like it was a daily routine.

[name] has only been in "S" for a few weeks now, you may consider them a rookie, but that just bases off weaklings who knew not that much about the sport. yet they were different, that was how they defeated Miya Chinen.

Although [name] couldn't say they did, because the race they had wasn't an official one. just a friendly match with thrillingly talented skateboarders.

"Oi, you." The gruff voice called out, as [name] continued to fumble with the buttons on their psp, a smile appearing on their lips as the letters 'Victory!' was displayed on the screen. yet that feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction soon vanished like words spelled out in the sand, only to be washed away by the strong waves at shore.