𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘬𝘦

CHOKE I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME
"if I could burn this town, I wouldn't hesitate."

The matador of Love

The matador of Love.

[name] wondered if he was just generally a creep who had experienced no romance throughout his youth—forming his addiction for the strong human feeling such as love. the word felt so foreign, as [name] wasn't accustomed to using such an intense word. they always avoided it like the plague, finding no value in such an empty word. or perhaps, maybe [name] had grown to dislike the word, knowing too well that throughout their childhood they had never received a single 'I Love you'

"Chugging cola? Are you stupid?"

"Miya?!"

"You've never done any real training, right?"

[name] escaped from their train of thoughts, turning to the trio with the usual inexpressive look that displayed on their face when they found something disinteresting.

"I made you a practice menu." His screen displayed of a rough training regimen, filled with physical exercises as Reki broke into a cold sweat at the sight of it.

"I never knew you exercised.." Even [name] couldn't bare to glance at the intense training, the thought of exercise brought them agony.

"You planning on going global or something?!"

"Got a problem with that?" Miya leaned on the bench, ignoring the soft pokes of [name]'s thumb that held onto his hand as if it was a kitten's paw, "Well, you may be, But I—" Reki was immediately interrupted, "Even this much isn't enough." Miya was staring directly at the soiled cement ground, deep in thought whilst discreetly smacking away [name]'s hand.

"That is, if you're planning on winning against Adam."