𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦

TREEHOUSE ALEX G
"Usually, I'm all by myself."

"What happened to you?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"What happened to you?"

[name] frowned, pressing their palm against their cheek. "Toothache." They simply responded, the impuissant display of their adorable form fumbling around while enduring the tormenting throb of their tooth was a rare sight to see for miya, causing him to flare into chortles of amusement.

"You're making a fuss over a toothache? What are you, seven?" miya taunted, pushing their hand away from their cheek to get a closer look at the bump forming.

Who knew someone like [name] would be brought to tears by a simple toothache?

"Aren't you gonna go to the dentist?" miya's arms crossed, raising a brow at the blatantly reticent stare he received. "Well," [name] breathed out a sigh, pleading to the gods for what might be placed upon them.

"I've never gone to the dentist before."

"You're lying, I don't believe you." miya immediately deadpanned, "You're probably just making excuses because you're scared of the dentist, right?"

"No, I really haven't gone to the dentist before."

miya brought his fingers up to massage his temples, detecting no ambiguity in their words. "For real??" He gave [name] another look of skepticism, grabbing onto their hands once a nod was their response.

"Wait, do dentist appointments require yen? because the only thing my wallet has right now is random mexican money I found outside my doorstep. Was it perhaps dora?"

"Dora's latina, [name]."

"WAIT I THOUGHT SHE WAS SPANISH?"

"How tf can one be so dumb"

(GUYS IM ACTUALLY SO FUCKING CONFUSED ARE LATINOS AND HISPANICS SPANISH??? WAIT A MINUTE DID I JUST LIVE MY LIFE THINKING EUROPE JUST HAD.. SPANISH PEOPLE IN IT?? YO I FUCKING THOUGHT EUROPE WAS A COUNTRY PLSS IM SO STUPID)

 SPANISH PEOPLE IN IT?? YO I FUCKING THOUGHT EUROPE WAS A COUNTRY PLSS IM SO STUPID)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
ᝰ 𝗮𝗯𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 , 𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘤. ✦जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें