𝘽𝙊𝙉𝙐𝙎 / 𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀

THE EPILOGUE//BONUS

THE EPILOGUE
//BONUS

An irritating Alarm reverberated in the room belonging to a certain boy, the tiresome repetition of the alarm being his significant other's yells, screaming; "SHAWTY WAKEY WAKEY"

The individual beside him groaned, "God.. I regret making that your alarm."

"Feel my suffering, fool." Miya hissed feebly, extending his hand to press the switch on his phone, making the annoyance engulf into silence promptly.

"I hate High School." [name] grumbled, running a hand through Miya's disheveled locks. "Lol same."

[name] groaned, "Kitten, come here, this is a difficult position. I can't cuddle!" whines and quibbles left their mouth whilst tugging Miya towards their form. "But we gotta get up for school.." Miya breathed out a fatigued sigh, nevertheless wrapping his arms around their torso.

"You're just saying that because you hate being the little spoon."

"I do!! How did you get so tall?!"

[name] merely lifted their shoulders in a faint shrug, pulling Miya's face towards theirs to shower him with kisses.

"Stop! We don't have time for thissss!"

"Just say you want to makeout with your math textbooks and go </3"

"Yeah they're a much more better kisser than you."

"WHAT??"

Miya snickered, sliding off the bed whilst scurrying on his feet, rushing away from their bewildered lover.

"WAIT WAIT WHERE ARE YOU GOING?? I THINK YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL ME!" [name] trailed after him, as Miya slammed open the doors to his room, scampering to the living room.

"Theres no way you've been cheating on me with an inanimate object!!"

"Shawty I know you have a cutout of xiao, you have no right to talk!!"

Miya jumped onto the couch, grabbing a nearby pillow to shield him from the dangers his s/o could commit any moment.

"You two! it's still morning!" Miya's mother exclaimed from the kitchen, as the frying pan hissed from the sizzling texture of eggs. "Sorry Mommm!" [name] responded with a gleeful smile, smiling gleefully once catching sight of Miya's open arms.

They wasted no time diving in his embrace, their forms against eachother as they were enveloped in an ardent hug, the two unable to release the other.

"I love you." [name] beamed, running their hands through his dark tresses. Miya laughed, his face flushed a bright red, despite that; he didn't dare avert his eyes. "I love you too."

He pressed his lips against theirs, butterflies assembling in his stomach as his heart palpitated rapidly. the enchanting feeling of his lips against their plump ones were like a bewitching spell of wizardry.

"Don't go kissing without brushing your teeth!" Miya's father scolded, moving his gaze away from his phone.

"Mind your business dad!"

YOUR HONOR THEYRE SO INLOVE

anyways I'm here to advertise my new Miya book Orpheus, go look at it 🕺🕺

(i feel like I should make a book 2 for this but i honestly wouldnt know what to do)