𝐒𝐈𝐗 | 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘨𝘴

BOYS WILL BE BUGS CAVETOWN
"Don't mess with me I'm a big boy now and I'm very scary!"

the young progeny of a famous company ceo—held onto their mother's hand with a sheepish stare directed to the ground

the young progeny of a famous company ceo—held onto their mother's hand with a sheepish stare directed to the ground. the overwhelming stares of the fellow business women and men were making them shake below their frightening gazes.

this was all too much for the 7 year old.

Yet they couldn't seek help for their mother, who they did not know much about except that they were biologically family. they had an appearance of a fragile porcelain doll, that could crack with just one touch. they were not meant to be played with, they were only there for display.

The woman lifted them up onto a seat, her long [c] locks swaying in motion—her eyes like silver lightning that could pierce ones soul with a single glance. although her eyes were unable to meet theirs, as if she held a sense of shame that the woman could not bare to look at her own creation.

"Mother?" She stiffened, her grip on their waist loosening before leaning away, "[name], be well behaved, alright? Be nice while I entertain the guests."

A red dress that exposed half her leg—made with exquisite fabric that was made by the finest of tailors, as the rich velvety silk complimented her skin tone, as well as her body that looked as if it was sculpted by the gods themselves. their shoulders were exposed as the torso of the dress was an off-shoulder, her smooth shoulders were definitely to awe at.

[name] felt lucky to have such a beautiful mother that held authority, beauty, and confidence. even the soft clicking of her heels with every stride she took was alluring.

but it was truly tragic how such an elegant woman decided to neglect her own children.

[name] awoke, pulling up the warm sheets of their bed, as they felt a strange feeling of nostalgia

[name] awoke, pulling up the warm sheets of their bed, as they felt a strange feeling of nostalgia. perplexion was seen on their visage, wondering what they had dreamt of to make them feel such a way.

With a shrug of their shoulders, they hug onto the frog plushie beside them, nuzzling their face onto the smooth surface of the pillow. their body felt fatigued, but their mind stayed wide awake, as if they were anticipating for something to happen.