𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘦𝘵

ARE YOU BORED YET WALLOWS
"But I can't help from asking, Are you bored yet?"

"You challenged the new guy to a beef?" [name] bit onto the freshly heated corndog (Which is called 'American Dog' in japan) from nearby convenience store, the delicate flavored mozzarella still had the natural moist sticky texture that everyone a...

"You challenged the new guy to a beef?" [name] bit onto the freshly heated corndog (Which is called 'American Dog' in japan) from nearby convenience store, the delicate flavored mozzarella still had the natural moist sticky texture that everyone adored. "Yeah, its been a while since I challenged someone myself." His eyes examined the crispy snack that they held with a stick, wondering if they even eat anything that contains proper nutrients.

"You need to eat something healthy in your life.." Miya's eyes twitched, seeing them take another bite out of the delicacy was quite irritating—not to mention that everytime they bump into eachother, theres always no situation where [name] doesn't appear with something in their mouth, or where they drag him to get something to feast on.

"Whats wrong with corndogs?" [name] with a tilted head, was clearly oblivious. "Nothing, its just that you never eat anything healthy." Miya snatched the remains of the corndog, which was a mere stick when he noticed they were about to toss it into the air as if the gods were going to catch if for them. Miya grumbled, they were such always such a handful that he became their personal babysitter.

Little does he know that he'd occasionally act reckless that [name] has to watch over him too.

"By the way, you have another ulterior motive right?"

Miya clapped his hands together, returning from the trashbin where he threw the waste in. "What do you mean?" With a rosed brow, [name] knew that they had a deep meaning towards his hostility towards the duo.

"You get angry when its just a small glimpse of them, so you must have a reason to why you're such an asshole." Miya grimaced at their choice of words, placing himself on a park bench. "I don't want to talk about it." He sneered, the memories he had always contained was not worth a story to tell, it was a burden to his existence and his goals.

[name] noticed the harsh tone of his words, before smiling softly as it was an attempt of reassurance. "Okay, if you don't want to tell me yet, thats completely fine."

His mouth set in a hard line, his gaze shifting everywhere but towards them. trying to find his voice, they felt reluctant, but the warm gaze that [name] directed towards him made him feel hope he shouldn't have.

"I use to have a friend. we were together since we were little, and he was the reason why I decided to even try skateboarding. we always did it together," The memory of his dear friend treating his injured knee crossed his mind, the pleasant memory suddenly being ripped to shreds, burnt, drowned—he hated it.

"But then he left. they all left."

He wrapped his arms around himself, his body trembling at the sight of everyone abandoning him, just for something he didn't mean to have, potential. talent.