𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘴

SPORTS BEACH BUNNY
"If you shatter, I won't let you fall apart."

There stood a woman, dark satiny locks that entertwined the delicate zephyr of noon brought an alluring atmosphere around her

There stood a woman, dark satiny locks that entertwined the delicate zephyr of noon brought an alluring atmosphere around her. the balmy weather was dripping with pleasant joviality, the sun accentuating her alluring beauty. the belle of this moment was a fitting title for the mysterious woman.

Miya caught Reki enamoured at her awestrucking looks, peering behind him to catch a glimpse at the damsel.

"So, someone like that is your type?" Miya and [name] shared looks of bewilderment, wondering how they precisely spoke in unison.

"Don't bother. You're in a different world from her." Spoke Shadow, taking notice of the prominently profound difference between their viewpoints. "What do you mean by that? You never know unless I talk to her!" Reki's retort only received a skeptical glance, as Shadow gestured him to approach the beauty with a subtle movement of his head.

Reki, preparing to advance towards the woman, instantly drew back as he realized he didn't have the enough amount of confidence to do so. instead, turning to Langa who still held his usual inexpressive gaze.

"Langa, go talk to her!" Reki whispered audibly towards the bluenette, dismissing the fact that [name] whispered 'pussy' under their breath. "Why me?" Langa furrows his brows, glancing at the lady. "You know, if its me, they get cautious!"

Is he calling himself creepy? [name] deadpanned, the subtle swinging of Miya's hands that were interlaced with theirs going strangely unnoticed.

"You know your place!" Miya brought a hand infront of his lips in a snicker, as Shadow inclined his head in coincide; whilst Reki could only respond with a 'Shut up' and no better retort.

"In Japan, How do you approach someone?" Langa's query captured their attention, as Reki was the first to respond. "Of course..." The ambience was suddenly embellished in sparkles, as Reki mustered up his finest cherubic visage. "Like "Where are you from?" or..."

"Like 'Are you hungry?'" Langa mimicked his amiable aura, his hair flowing pleasantly amongst the winds. "A simple Hello how are you works though?" [Name] tilted their head, puzzled about where their stupidity originated from.

"What?"

Everyone stiffened, as Reki's orbs glimmered at the sight of the woman coming their way.

Reki broke into slight stutters, as he mentions about his hobby in skating, only to be disregarded and come to a cognizance that she was preoccupied by a call.