3

Alright peeps, I'm back I hope

Last time on The Guardian

Natalie POV

After he went back into the bathroom I started to feel embarrassed after staring at him. Oh no he must think I'm weird now!

After a couple of minutes he came back out in comfy clothes.

???: sorry about that didn't think anyone else was here I'm YN by the way.

Natalie: i-I'm Natalie my game n-name is wattson. Also sorry for a-staring at you.

YN: haha it's completely normal for a girl to stare at a guy. I don't want to seem rude or anything but what are you doing in my room?

Natalie: oh well this is my room as well so I guess that makes us roommates.

YN: oh okay well Natalie it was nice meeting you and I hope we get along well. Feel free to look around the apartment.

Natalie: oui.

Intro

Time:morning YN POV

I started to wake up from the birds chirping outside, flowers blooming, as I started to open my eyes I felt some weight on top of me as I looked to what is was. It was Natalie sleeping peacefully.

(Just imagine this but on top of you)

I start to freak it out a little bit not knowing what to do. As I continued to panic.  She started to wake up.

Natalie(tired): oh where I am?

She then looked at where she was. She jumped up.

Natalie: oh I'm sorry!

She then ran out of the room. Mean while I'm still trying to process what the heck just happened

Natalie POV

Oh my gosh I was sleeping on top of him!! He was so comfy. All I wanted to was stay there but no my idiot self ran out. I then started to remember on what happened last night and how I saw he was shirtless

Natalie thoughts: oh I just want to lick those abs of his-wait Natalie stop thinking like that he's your friend. I then went to the kitchen to start making breakfast.

YN POV

After the awkward thing that happened I decided to get up and try to go a normal day. The games from what I heard doesn't start in a couple days so I could look around the place. I went outside of the room and smelt something delicious.
I wen to get to the kitchen to Natalie cooking breakfast.

YN: wacha making?

Natalie: I am making omelettes

YN: noice

After a little while of waiting, the omelettes were done.

YN: Thanks for the meal!

I took one and.....

YN: THIS IS amazing!!!

After they finished eating they got ready for the day, they didn't have a game until next week, so they were able to rest. They walked out of the apartment and went to go meet up the others to figure what they wanted to do today.

Wraith POV

I just woke from amazing dream I had it was me and YN. We were getting married then having kids, growing old with each other. It was perfect. I got dressed and headed out, I reached the lounge to see most of the legends here, caustic of course wasn't here.

YN: hey y'all.

I turn to see the love of my life. I stared at him with Googly eyes. But that all changed when I saw Natalie with him.

Renee: um YN what is she doing with you.

YN: oh she's my roommate.

Renee:

Renee: what did you say?

Too be continued

I should not be up late writing,but almost done with school 👍