6

I'm skipping seasons 3&4 because of well..... you know(//ω//)

Last time on The Guardian

Wraith POV

Dammit! I almost had him in my grasp, if only I took out freakin lifeline!! And of course my teammates are dead, so now what! Am I going to get headsho-.

You are eliminated.

Wattson POV

Take that phasing dork. I was now I going to take a shot on lifeline and mirage but suddenly there was a loud explosion and the tower was falling, so me, octane, and Bangalore started running quick as we can. Octane was knocked so I revived him. And the game ended, and the AI telling us to board the ship.

YN POV

After the tower fell we all got back on the ship, and started to head back to the apex building.

YN thoughts: this wasn't malfunction was it, no someone either planted a bomb, or hacked it to explode, whoever they are, there good at what they do.

When we got back to the apex building I decided to just go to move room at sleep.

YN: what a day... ZzZzZzZ

Intro:

YN POV

It's been a couple of months since my very first game and I have had many games since, some I had one, some I had lost. Right now I was meditating in my room. You know where everything silent and your alone with your thoughts, I did this every morning, I then hear the bedroom door open to see Natalie coming out, she had messy hair that was for sure.

YN: good morning sleepyhead.

Natalie:(yawns) morning YN

YN: did you have a goodnight sleep?

Natalie: yeah it was pretty good.(whispers)would've been better with you.

YN: did you say something?

Natalie: um n-no I was just speaking to myself.

YN: has that killer robot been bothering you?

Natalie: not really.

YN: well that's good. Oh about what you said in the drop ship. About me getting a reward.

Natalie: since the match was cut off your gonna have to wait another time.

YN: hmph, fine. One more thing I did hear that we may be getting a new legend soon

Natalie: is that so.

YN: anyway what do you want to do today?

Natalie: did you forget we have a match today.

YN: oh dammit I forget, huh I'm too tired today.

Natalie: cmon get dressed.

YN: sigh, okay

We got dressed, ate, and started to head to the drop ship. Once we got inside we sat down in our usual spots and we talked about random stuff, along the way, while talking Renee sat down next to me.

Renee: so when are you gonna hang out with me?

YN: I thought you didn't like hanging out with people.

Renee: well I do, it's just your different.

YN thought: different? How?

Announcer: arriving shortly to kings canyon. Here are the teams .

Team 1: Gibraltar, pathfinder, Bangalore.
Team 2: mirage, crypto, bloodhound
Team 3: warlock, wraith, wattson
Team 4: caustic, revenant

I then the two girls on my team eyes spark at each other, damn they really must want kills. The jump ship started to open. We pick skull town and we all jump out, there was one bad part about landing skull town, everyone was there!

YN thoughts: this is gonna be a quick match.

I land next to some bins. I was  lucky to find a R-301 and Eva. I ran over to where wattson and wraith were. But as I was making my way over to where they were, my ass got shot double tap by a scout. Only to find out that it was revenant.

Revenant: skinbag

YN: revenant.

Revenant:do you any last words before I break your neck.

Before I could say anything, the ground started to shake violently and started to crack open. Luckily for me wraith made a portal and I escaped. A couples minutes went by and pretty much skull town was gone. We all stand around the hole. Looking at what just happened just then a girl teleported. We all look at her, we then hear revenant start to speak.

Revenant: come to kill me little girl.

???:yes but for now.-

YN: WHOA WHOA WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!

Loba POV

I was pointing my gun at the demonio, as I was about to shoot, someone starts to shouting.

???:WHOA WHOA WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!

I look over to see the person shouting, it was a person in a helmet.

Loba: may I ask something of you.

???: um sure?

Loba:can you take off your helmet?

???: sure.

The person then takes off their helmet. And what I saw was the most beautiful man ever.

YN POV

This women was looking at me weirdly when I took off my helmet.

???: m-may ask what y-your name is?

YN: the names YN LN, what's yours?

Loba: the names Loba, Loba Andrade.

To Be Continued

😴