1.

You king is back peeps ( I hope anyway). By the way this gonna start at season 2. So wattson will be there shortly
———————————————————————-

On the Planet Solace where a Certain battle royal had just begun and was taking off. This battle royal was called The Apex Games or for some of us it's called Apex Legends.

Intro( I tried to make one hope you like it)

YN POV

YN: (sleeping) ZZZZZZZZ.

Bus driver: hey buddy wake up.

YN:ZZZZZZ.

BusDriver: buddy.

YN:ZZZZZz- huh? You say something.

Bus driver: yes we're here.

YN: oh.

I got off the bus thanked the driver he left I the looked at the huge building of where I was.

YN: can't believe I'm finally here I hope your proud of me mom. Because damn, it took me a while to get where I'm at now.

I went inside the complex to see a lady at the front desk. Where a hello at each other I tell her my name. She makes me sign some stuff.

Lady: alright you're all good.

YN: alright thank you have a nice day.

Lady: you too.

I got into the building. And get greeted by a man who probably speaks to highly of himself.
This mans name was mirage and from what I've heard he bamboozles people.

Mirage: hey I'm Elliot but my game name is mirage nice to meet you uh.

YN: the names YN, game name um you'll find that out soon.

Elliot: oh ok. Well most of the legends aren't here there out shopping. But let me show you your room.

I start to follow Elliot so he can show me my room. Once we get there he hands me a key card.

Elliot: here you go man.

YN: thanks.

He then left, and I went into my new room or apartment whatever it is. It was about medium size room. Now here comes the fun part making all the legends meeting me. I heard that one of them is a girl that hears voices and can go through portals. Oh well let's wait.

1 hour later

YN: Wonder we're they are?

2 hours later

YN: I wonder if there's picking up food oh I hope they get ramen!

3 hours later

YN: Ok this is getting stupid where are they!?

I go out of my room and to the cafeteria I then see a bunch of people come in with a lot of bags.

Elliot POV

Elliot: alright people before we start the legend is here.

Mokoa; he is? Where is the brudda then?

Elliot: o-oh don't worry he is in his room.

Renee: well let's go find him then.

???(whisper): you don't need to sweetheart.

I then Renee swing her Kunai at the person only for it to be blocked by a staff.

Renee POV

Renee POV

???: you don't need to sweetheart.

On instant I grab my kunai turn around try to attacked the person scarred me only for the kunai to be blocked by a staff?

???: hey you know it's rude to attack a new member.

I then looked up to see a his face. And omg did he a handsome face it was probably more handsome than Elliot. I must make him mine. I lowered my kunai and put it away. I looked at him up and down he looked perfect. I then hear a voice in my head.

Voice: he's the one you will be with.

I blush at that.

YN POV

I see the girl in front of me eyes closed grinning and drooling.

YN: is she okay?

???: I hope so by the way names Ajay. But out n the game sim called lifeline.

YN: nice to meet you Ajay I'm YN hope we can be good friends.

Ajay POV:

Once he said that I was blushing wait why am I blushing?

Ajay: um can ya excuse me for a min?

YN: Sure.

I then ran to the bathroom only to have fantasies.

YN POV

YN: oh that reminds me is there another legend coming?

Elliot: oh yeah I forget she'll be here soon.

Just then we heard a door and we see a young woman with blonde hair, blue eyes, and with a cute outfit on.

???: um is there were the legends are zupposed to meet?

To be continued

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter!!!