8

(sorry for the wait was playing kingdom hearts for first time)

Last Time On The Guardian

Natalie POV

Natalie: I think it's for you to go.

Loba: fine but I'll be back. Also my ass is bigger than yours.

She then left giving me the middle finger.

Natalie: what a bitch.

I then started to think of what I could to cool off. I then had an Idea.

YN POV

I was taking bath, relaxing after what happened today. But then I heard the door open.

Natalie: of YN~!

I then look to my left to see Natalie in a bikini

YN: h-hi Natalie.

Intro:

YN POV

YN: N-Natalie may I ask w-why your in a bikini!?

Natalie: Well I thought it would be a nice change, we really haven't had a bonding moment like this.~

Natalie then grabbed some soap and started to wash my back, all of sudden I feel something soft on my back. Natalie then whispers in my ear.

Natalie: How do they feel?~

YN: H-how does what f-feel?

Natalie: my breasts.~

YN: Natalie.

Natalie: Yes.~

YN: I'm gonna say this once, I don't wanna do anything naughty with you yet.

Natalie: huh?

YN: I just wanna wait, I'm not ready for this kind of stuff, I'm with what your doing now, but I'm not ready for sex. I hope you can understand.

Natalie: then got and then got in front of me and hugged me.

Natalie: I understand YN.

YN: Thank you Natalie.

I then hugged her back, I told her it was that could keep washing me. she was excited for that at least. After we were both done In the shower, we both went to the couch to watch some movies. I made popcorn for us, while watching the movie Natalie asked me a question.

Natalie: Whose butt do you like better me or loba's?

The question threw me off guard. but I thought about and i gave her my answer.

Yn: I think you both have nice butts.

Natalie seemed suspicious about me answer, but turned back to the movie and clung top arm. After the movie was done we both went to bed.

Narrator POV

Now lets see what loba was doing when she left.

Flashback Loba POV

Damnit Damnit DAMNIT!, That short haired science freak lives with my man!

Loba: Calm down Loba, there's gotta be something be something I can do.

I went into my room and started to think of what I could do to get YN. I then thought of the perfect solution.

Loba: yes that will work.

TimeSkip Next day. YN POV

I woke up too see Natalie next to me. I got up and made us both pancakes. I then see her, she must have smelled the pancakes. We ate, got dressed. Thankful there were no games there were no games for while because of the explosion. We walked out of our room. And we started to talk about what we were gonna do today. Natalie said she did want to work on pylon why we were eating. I didn't know what to do today. She then went to the lab to work on her pylon. I then went to the roof and too write to the others.

YN; hey vanguard, it's been a while, me I'm doing good. The apex games are something tonight so much shooting and team composition. But I guess its no different from raids and dungeons. Anyway I miss you guys a lot. -YN

After I finished writing that a sent it through a hologram. I then feel someone press themselves against me.

Loba: hello YN~

YN: oh hey loba.

Loba: so what were you doing love~?

YN: writing back to my family.

Loba: that's nice.~

Loba then grabbed and held me against the wall.

YN: uh loba what are you doing?

Loba something I should've done when I first saw you.

She then kissed me and forced her tongue into my mouth. To be honest I did like it. But I knew it was wrong. I pushed her off of me.

YN: WHAT THE HELL LOBA!?

Loba: oh you taste amazing. It's almost intoxicating!~

She then licked her lips.

Loba: I'll see you around.~

She then grabbed my hand and made me squeeze her butt. And it was like jell-o. She left the roof. I sat there thinking about what just happened.

YN: why did that just happen?

To be continued