5

Note: first off I wanna saythank you for all the support you guys have given me, second I'm gonna try and calm down on the yandere in this story.

Last time on The Guardian

Natalie: hey you ok?

YN: yeah I'm fine I just this weird feeling today.

Natalie: what do you mean by weird feeling?

YN: like it feeling that you know something bad is going  to happen.

Natalie: whatever this bad thing is I won't let it hurt you.

YN(smile) thanks Natalie.

Natalie: well let's go to bed good night.

YN: good night.

The light then shut off. I won't this simulacrum hurt anyone.

Intro:

YN POV

Today was my first match, I was really nervous because I knew a lot of the legends were sweaty try hards. We boarding the ship getting ready to leave to kings canyon. And too be honest I was quite nervous, this was gonna be my first game after all. I found and sat down, breathing too calm my nerves. Natalie took a seat next me.

Natalie: hey are you ok? You seem nervous.

YN: yeah I'm a bit nervous, just trying to calm myself.

Natalie: well if you do good in the match, I'll have a surprise for you.

YN:oh really, I wonder what it will be?

Natalie:you'll see.

After about an hour of flying we made it to kings canyon. Then the AI Announcer starting listing the teams.

AI Announcer: Team1:octane,wattson,Bangalore
Team2:Gibraltar,bloodhound,wraith
Team3:warlock,mirage,lifeline
Team4:caustic,pathfinder

I go over to my group and we're trying figure out where to go.

Mirage: so your game name is warlock.

YN: yeah, anyways where are we going?

Mirage: let's go skull town

Lifeline:no!

Mirage: why not?!

Lifeline: because your ass will get knocked so fast that I won't be able to revive you in time!and I don't want warlock to have traumatic experience!

Mirage: fine! Warlock where do you wanna go?

YN: um let's go cage.

Lifeline: alright let's go

We then jump out and started heading to cage, luckily no one else was here so it gave us time to loot, I got a flatline and a peacekeeper. Once we got all of our Loot we went to go find the others while looking, lifeline started speak,

Lifeline: hey warlock?

Warlock: yeah.

Lifeline: about the other day and why I left so quickly, was because you made me feel a certain way....

Warlock:oh....well I didn't weird you out.

Lifeline: oh no no no, you didn't weird me out.

Warlock: well that's good.

Mirage: what are two talking about~.

Lifeline: nothing!

Warlock: wait I hear shooting

We ran over too see who was fighting, caustic was knocked and Gibby finished him. Octane slid and grabbed a wingman. Bangalore came behind gibby and shot him. We decided it was our time to move in. Mirage then started to chase octane.

Mirage: you know for a fast guy your pretty slow!

Octane: for a dumb guy your perfect!

While they were fighting someone had a gun pointing to my head.

Wraith: so warlock...you got some explain yo do.

Warlock: and what do you want me to explain?

Wraith: why did I get on those idiots teams and not yours?

Warlock: that's not my decision to make up the teams. You've been the games longer then me.

Wraith: but I feel like I should be on your to protect you-

Lifeline: back off thot.

Wraith then phased away.

Warlock: thanks lifeline.

Lifeline: no problem.

Wraith POV

Dammit! I almost had him in my grasp, if only I took out freakin lifeline!! And of course my teammates are dead, so now what! Am I going to get headsho-.

You are eliminated.

Wattson POV

Take that phasing dork. I was now I going to take a shot on lifeline and mirage but suddenly there was a loud explosion and the tower was falling, so me, octane, and Bangalore started running quick as we can. Octane was knocked so I revived him. And the game ended, and the AI telling us to board the ship.

YN POV

After the tower fell we all got back on the ship, and started to head back to the apex building.

YN thoughts: this wasn't malfunction was it, no someone either planted a bomb, or hacked it to explode, whoever they are, there good at what they do.

When we got back to the apex building I decided to just go to move room at sleep.

YN: what a day... ZzZzZzZ

To be continued

Duh duh duh!!!