4

Last time on The Guardian

YN: THIS IS amazing!!!

After they finished eating they got ready for the day, they didn't have a game until next week, so they were able to rest. They walked out of the apartment and went to go meet up the others to figure what they wanted to do today.

Renee POV

I just woke from amazing dream I had it was me and YN. We were getting married then having kids, growing old with each other. It was perfect. I got dressed and headed out, I reached the lounge to see most of the legends here, caustic of course wasn't here.

YN: hey y'all.

I turn to see the love of my life. I stared at him with Googly eyes. But that all changed when I saw Natalie with him.

Renee: um YN what is she doing with you.

YN: oh she's my roommate.

Intro:

YN POV

Reneedidn't look to happy when I said that Natalie was my roommate. She then started doing this familiar walk that I think I've seen before.

 She then started doing this familiar walk that I think I've seen before

Renee: HAS, SHE, DONE, ANYTHING, TO, YOU!

YN:uh

Wraith:hmph never mind

She then walked off like nothing happened.

YN: well that was interesting

I then looked to my left to see Natalie making a face.

Natalie POV

Renee got a little too close YN, if there was touching involved I was gonna throw some hands. Anyway me and YN just went to go talk to the other legends.

Elliot: so YN how was night?

YN: um it was good, I probably had the best sleep of my life.

Ajay: so YN I heard that Natalie is your roommate?

YN: shes a pretty good roommate.

Ajay: that's nice, so Natalie is YN a goodroomate.

Natalie: he's the best roommate.

Ajay: well that's good to hear💢.

She was definitely mad 1 me and 0 Ajay.

Natalie: so YN what should we do today.

YN: I don't know i might go for a walk.

Natalie: do you want me to join you?

He then pats my head

YN: maybe another time.

He then walked out.

YN POV

I usually took walk back home too clear my and to think. It helped to relax as well, being here with all these legends it's cool. But I'm afraid of something. I'm afraid of the darkness coming here. I do have one suspicion that someone will come to join the games and he will be filled with darkness.

YN(thought): am I being watched?

I then looked to the bushes to my right to see them moving.

YN: show yourself.

The figure popped up. It was a short old man.

YN: what are you doing here gramps?

Old man: I have come to warn you. in a couple
There will be a simulacrum.

YN: what kind of simulacrum ?

Old man: an evil simulacrum . A simulacrum filled with hatred and darkness. Be careful in the next few months.

He then walked away. A simulacrum filled with darkness. So I'm not going crazy. There will be a something with darkness coming, I need to protect the others when this simulacrum comes. Anyway I should probably start heading it's almost lunch time.

TIMESKIP

The rest of the day went by quick. It was almost bedtime Natalie was waiting for me.

Natalie: hey you ok?

YN: yeah I'm fine I just this weird feeling today.

Natalie: what do you mean by weird feeling?

YN: like it feeling that you know something bad is going  to happen.

Natalie: whatever this bad thing is I won't let it hurt you.

YN(smile) thanks Natalie.

Natalie: well let's go to bed good night.

YN: good night.

The light then shut off. I won't this simulacrum hurt anyone.

To be continued

DUN DUN DUN. I don't know anymore.😂