Natasha comforts T'Challa

T'Challa POV

WHY! WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME! I have always tried to do the right thing but it always seems to cause me the life of someone I care about! I was currently sitting on a park bench trying not to let the tears show. Yes I know I was seating in a public park when I could be in my hotel room sobbing my eyes out but I had a feeling to stay put and wait for some odd reason. That's when I noticed that some eyes were on the side of my head. I chose to just say something and wait for the person to reply." In my Culture death is not the end" It was simply to guess that the person who was watching me was worried about my mental being. " That sounds peaceful" The voice was deep and husky but it was a woman's voice which I identified as soon as I heard the voice. Natasha Romanoff someone who is expected to be heartless but I knew better no one could be heartless, not even master assassins. She got up from the bench she was sitting on and sat beside me. " I know how you feel T'Challa " Her American accent saying my name was a strange thing. I know that she did not open up easily so I let her talk.  " Well it's not the same thing but ..." She paused as if she was thinking about what to say. " I was four the last time I saw my parents like I said it's not the same thing so I'm sorry I brought it up" Natasha had not seen her parents for her entire life why? Why was she apart from them?  Where they died or? " I'm sorry Ms. Romanoff may I ask why?"  She looked around as if she thought someone was listening " Murdered right in front of me " I mean to watch someone die was one thing but watch your parents get murdered right in front of you when you were just four was a nightmare. It was like she read my mind ." Oh, don't worry it's not I worst thing that haunts my sleep. It's not even close"  I looked at her seeing the lost little girl who was terrified to death instead of the woman who I used to see. " Where did you go after their death?" I could see that she was expecting this question. She took a deep breath saying " I was taken in by the Russian Government. Well, you should really get some rest T'Challa " Why did she hate the Russian Government? She is right though I need to get some sleep. " Well thank you Ms. Romanoff for staying with me for a while and have a great day." All she did was nod and walk away. As she walked away I couldn't help but think that she may be thought heartless but she was full of emotion and she had the name Black Widow because she has seen a lot of death and destruction. I followed her example and started toward my Hotel room as I walked I tried to think of ways to avenge my father. 

Three Months Later  

Wakanda 

I don't regret my choice to let Steve, Clint, Sam, Wanda, Scott, and Bucky stay in Wakanda. I sometimes wondered what happened to Natasha she was on the run currently. After our little heart to heart I have been worried for her safety I mean she worried about my well-being I'm just doing what she did for me. I once asked Steve if he knew where she was he looked at me with a blank face saying in his American accent " I have no idea T'Challa last time I saw her was at the airport "If I was not there for the airport incident I have not understood what he was referring to. "T'Challa you listening?" I looked up to see my little sister Shuri standing in front of me starring at me with a concerned look on her face. " I'm sorry Shuri I got really into my thoughts what were you saying?"  I knew that it was useless to try to hide that I was not listening. " Well, Rogers says he might have a location on Romanoff  " Finally I can find out where she was I was grateful. "Wait did she reach out or something ?" Shuri shook her head saying " No you know that really old thing called the news " I nodded I always enjoyed learning about old technology. "Well she was seen  by some of the people who run the old News and they said that she was in some country called Russian " Russia where have I heard that before "  I was taken in by Russian Government ." I knew I heard that name before but if she hated the country then why did she go there?" How long ago was she seen ?" I knew that since we had such different tech from the rest of the world we got the information a lot slower. "Two weeks ago "  Shuri's phone started to vibrate so she grabbed it and read something ." T'Challa I just found out Romanoffs here right now"  Wait she is here?! I wanted to see if she was really OK no other reason because if you have a heart to heart with Black Widow you start to care for her. I thanked Shuri and we both made our way to the room that Romanoff was in.  As I walked in I expected her to have on her mask but instead, she was smiling holding Clint's daughter Lila she was tickling the little girl and her smile was a real one. Like I said no one can be heartless. I could tell everyone in the room was shocked to see her.  Clint asked for his kids to go play somewhere else and that "Auntie Nat "  would join them later.  I smiled at her nickname. Once the kids were gone her face turned serious she seemed really different she held herself differently now.  " So you were in Russia what were you doing there Nat you hate Russia." Clint was the first person to speak. Natasha sat down on one of the benches that were in the room. " I went to Russia because first of all if you knew that I despised Russia and I  never wanted to go there again would you look in Russia?" She had a really good point there if I was looking for her and I knew she hated Russia I would have never looked there. " Any other reason Nat?" Once again Clint was asking the questions " I went because I was done running from my past " Everyone else seemed to understand but I and Shuri were still in the dark. Laura  Clint's wife was the first to speak  " Natalia you went to Russia to take down the Red Room didn't you?!"  I could tell Laura was angry for some odd reason. What was the Red Room and why did Laura call her Natalia?"Yes, I did take down  the Red Room but before you ask I did not do it alone ." Everyone looked at her like she finally broke." You mean you asked help from other people!"  Clint asked he was the most shocked out of everyone. " Yes, Clint I asked for help, and believe it or not I trust them OK "  Once again everyone was shocked ." Who helped you Nat" Wanda asked. Natasha smiled and said " People I have known my whole life. So my red room family" The red room was mentioned again so it must be an important key detail. Natasha told us the entire story about how she took down a guy named TaskMaster along with 20 other Black Widows I only thought there was one but nope so the red room was a training place where Natasha grew up. Well, at least she's safe.

 Thoughts?