Online School

Yea this one is different but you know it is one shot so. Also I should explain this is from Peters teachers point of view so yea. As you can also tell it matches up with what is going on.Also all my fanfiction somehow connect so yea.

 I had always enjoyed being a teacher but online school was crossing a line I didn't like to cross. Which was letting my students have their home life apart from school life. Like always we had that one kid who got kicked out and that kid who was eating during the class. I had started to noticed that Peter never turned on his microphone or his camera he would always just keep quiet like normal but it was still something to worry about. " Peter you have to turn on your camera and your mic you know this. I know I have let it slide for a while but I need you to do it now OK?"  I always hated putting my foot down it always painful but I always tried to make it as soft as I could. Peters camera came on showing that he was looking more aware of what was happening then most at 9 in the morning.  His mic turned on and it was silent so I  started teaching again . I took a breath and looked at my students that I missed so much . Most were in pajamas but so was I . Once again Peter was the only one who seemed normal. A woman walked into Peters screen . It was a common thing but it was a bit shocking because the woman who walked in looked 16 at the most. (yes I know this is not true but I think they would have given her the serum when she was 16 which stopped her ageing I will go more into detail later on)  She had red hair with green eyes that were painful to look into. But what got me was her face it was covered in small scars each one seemed different and painful. Peter looked up the woman and smiled with love in his eyes. The woman didn't know that the camera or the mic on so she said. " Hey Pete sorry to bother in class but me and Wanda are going to go into the gym and when you are done we were hoping you could join us?" Another  woman walked in the screen she also had red hair but it was lighter and she looked older then the other one. None of them looked alike. The entire class stopped to watch Peter and the two women it was weird   because Peter didn't have siblings or a mother he just had a aunt and his aunt was neither of these women. Also the fact that they said gym as if they owned it and we all knew that the Parker's had money issues but yet that didn't stop Peter from being the top of his class.  " Its fine Nat and yes I would love to join you but Nat don't hurt Wanda too much." Peter said this with a smile as if he was hinting at something both of the women smiled. " I can't promise anything Pete."The one who looked 16 replied and I'm guessing she was Nat . Which makes the older one Wanda. Nat kissed Peters head it didn't look romantic but more mother like . " Nat's gone soft!"  Wanda said with a big smile on her face as she teased Nat. A man ran into the room he had brown hair and looked older then both of the women. " I knew this day would come!!!"Nat walked over to the man and smacked him hard in the arm before walking out. Then Wanda and the man walked out laughing their heads off. Peter was also laughing that's when he noticed that his camera and mic were on . " Oh I sorry that's the reason I don't turn on my camera and mic." He said with a smile and I went back to the lesson .The rest of the day went normally but my curiosity got the better of me so I asked Peter to stay behind for a bit to talk to him." Hey Peter noticed that you were not paying that much attention to the lesion is everything OK?"He tilted his head slightly. " I didn't need to pay attention I already know this topic. " I looked at him with shock on my face. Peter was the type of student that didn't like history." So you know everything about the Soviet Union?" He nodded while saying.  "Yea Nat told me all about it" Nat the 16 year old?" Nat as in the woman that was in here earlier right?" " Yea Natasha." He stood up a bit before yelling " Nat can you come here for a second?"   I heard the faint sound of someone saying " yea " . Nat walked into the slight wearing a black tang top and black leggings ." Yea Pete?" " My teacher is wondering how you know about the Soviet Union." I didn't say that but I was thinking that . "Well Peters teacher. I'm Russian and at my school they made us learn all about the Soviet Union and so I passed it on to Peter here so that he could understand it better."  She was Russian?! She didn't have an accent . "OK what year did the Soviet Union fall?"  She looked at me with a slight smile. " December 26, 1991"  I looked at her that was the date . " What was the battle of Stalingrad?" Nat rolled her eyes. " The battle of Stalingrad started on 23 August 1942 and ended on 2 February 1943 it lasted 5 months ,1 week, and 3 days. The city's name was soon changed too Volgograd." She just walked away as if it was a normal thing to have all of that on the top of her head. " You coming nayk?" Nayk was a Russian word for  who knows what. " In a sec Matb nayk." Same with that word I had no idea what it meant but you know. I saw Nat a lot after that she always seemed to know what we were learning. One day Peter left for 3 days and came back with a sad expression on his face . Tony Stark just died so we were all feeling it . I noticed I never saw Nat or Wanda again.