For Stay_Happy_12( Nat and Bucky high school )

James 'Bucky' POV

Hydra being the terrorist group they were sent me to a high school to test my deep undercover skills. They did do something shocking though. They sent me while I was me not the Winter Solder. I think its to prove my loyalty or something. I was honestly scared to go I had never been around my age. Well who looked my age I was technically nearly 70 years old. After they told me I was going they gave me some clothes which were not new but not old at the same time. I didn't question where they had gotten them I just told them I was grateful and waited for them to excuse me. The next day I woke up at 5 in the morning to start training. I knew that if I was not up when they woke up there would be a punishment. " WHY AREN'T YOU READY YET!"  I quickly ran back to my room and got into my new clothes . All the shirts were all long sleeved to keep the fact that I had a metal arm hidden. I picked a black shirt and some jeans. My shoes were also black with a tint of red. The red was only visible if you were looking for it. I knew they grabbed these shoes as a reminder that I would never get away from Hydra. As I made my way to my handlers I pulled my hair up to keep it out of my eyes. When I got to my handlers they gave me orders to fit in. Which was already a thing that I knew but a nodded and grabbed the backpack they gave me and started walking towards my torture.

As soon as I stepped outside I could feel the cold air in my lungs. It felt refreshing and it gave me a scene of security. Most of my memory's almost always had cold air so it felt like home, even though it was not as cold as I used to. As I walked I looked at the surrounding people to figure out how they acted to attempted to make myself normal. After ten minutes of walking I reached Pine Hill Institute a gated school that had gray bricks that made up a two story building. The landscaping was perfect not a flaw in sight. There were hundreds of kids standing on the grass talking or walking with each other.  I walked straight though the gates not caring about all the people looking at me. I was used to people studying me, in other words I was never truly alone there was always some making sure I didn't cause trouble. I made my way to the front doors still feeling eyes starring at my head.  As I walked I caught a flash of red hair speed walking past me. I saw nothing else though. Who ever it was was a pretty fast walker. I made it though the front doors now I needed to get ..what do they call it? My class list or something?Luckily the office where I could get my class list was right by the front doors. Hydra made me study America schools for years and now it made sense. My first class was English which I was surprised at how nice the teacher was. If a student got an answer  wrong she would softly tell them the right answer. When I first saw this my eyes went wide and I smiled slightly. I forgot how good it felt to smile. When I got out of class I heard a group of students talking. " Ugh why does she have to give us so much homework!"A kid with black hair groaned . I laughed slightly if only he knew, the things I had been though.My next class was History which had the boy with the black hair and another from the group he was with. It was another boy with sandy-blonde hair who seemed to know everything about World War 2 which was a bit shocking because from what I had heard from my handlers ' in America no one pays attention anymore' but they were wrong. I noticed that all my teachers where kind in their own ways and I started to see that school would become my safe place. Not that I would ever tell any one about HYDRA but I felt safe here. As I was walking out of the building the sandy-blonde boy ran over to my side. " Hi I noticed you were new and I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Steve Rogers."He stuck out his hand which I shock. " Bucky" He smiled  and turned his head as if he heard someone call his name. " Want to met the rest of the crew?"  I nodded knowing that everyone wanted...what was the word again? Friends that's it. Steve lead me to his 'crew' 

One month later

Steve's crew soon turned into my crew, I hated to say it but Hydra was wrong about a lot of things. I did notice that the entire crew all looked at a girl as if she was apart of their group. One one of these occasions I looked at the girl she had dark red hair and green eyes that were like a void." Why do you all watch her?" They all watched as she walked away. " Well she used to be part of our group. But one day she just stopped taking to us and ..... everyone in the school"Clint was the one to answer but the sound of his voice he was the closet to her. I opened my mouth about to ask some thing when the bell cut me off.  The rest of the day was normal nothing crazy happened until the end of the day. We were walking out of the school building after studying in the library when suddenly I felt something hard hit my head then everything went black.

I opened my eyes slowly only to be blinded by a light. I closed my eyes again not wanting to see where I was just yet. Hydra probably just found out something that they thought was wrong. I opened my eyes when I heard movement. " Where am I?" Steve? Why was Steve with me? I finally opened my eyes to see I.....we were in a dark room that had one door that was probably locked. On the floor was Steve, Clint, Tony, Bruce, and Thor. What were they doing here?! " I.. I don't know where we are." I tried to sound as scared as I could. I mean I was scared because Hydra would not grab 5 other kids without reason. The door opened and shut before we saw the man. He had black hair that looked sloppy done.  His eyes were also black and were teasing. He was wearing all black with some tattoos on his arm." Good morning gentlemen. Nice of you to met you ." He had a thick Russian accent. " I'm sorry it had to be on such an........" He looked around the room with a smirk. " Occasion. Well why not move on to the main event ." He looked at the door. " Natalia would you be a dear and come in here?" The door opened and a person who looked very familiar walked in. " Natalie?!" Clint shrieked. The man smiled at his response, " Oh I forgot you knew Natalia here." Natalie or Natalia who ever she was had her hands behind her back, her eyes were emotionless, she was wearing some sort of uniform.  It was mainly dark blue with a bit of light blue on the sleeves.  The man looked at her and said. " Well you know what to do Natalia." With that he walked out of the room leaving her alone with us. " Nat would you want to hurt us?!" " She laughed manically. " Oh that's why its fun, Hawkeye." Clint stiffed and his mouth dropped open in shock. " Oh please I know everything about every single one of you." She walked in front of us with her hands still behind her back. " Clint Barton, code name Hawkeye, Weapon: Bow and arrow. " She pulled her hand from behind her back and gestured at Clint before she pointed to Bruce. " Bruce Banner also known as the Hulk, turns into a green monster when he gets mad. " Bruce face changed colors slightly with anger. She stopped in front of Thor. " Thor Odinson, the God of thunder."Thor almost looked happy someone knew who he was.  " Tony Stark , also known as Iron man "  She looked at Steve. " Steve Grant Rogers : Captain America." I shivered as she crunched down in front of me with a grin. " James Buchanan Barnes or as I know you The Winter Solider. You have no idea how long I have wait to have you all here in one place. "She stood up again still smirking at me. "How did you know all of that?!" Asked Bruce who used to seem so innocent until she said he was technically a monster." Well its quite simple .............we know everything there is to know." My mind went back to what she said early. " How did you know me?" I looked around the room and everyone's minds also went back to it as well. " Well you see Solider we have long history... though you have no memory of it I remember everything. " She said it in a way that made me shiver, I knew I had lost some memories  but apparently Natalie was some where in there. She walked towards the door. " I hope we get to have more fun later." With that she closed the door behind her leaving us with our thoughts.

I don't know how long it had been when the door opened. It was so bright that we all closed our eyes in attempted to block it out. " Get up" It came as a whisper.  I slowly got up to see Natalie standing there. When we all were up she beckoned for us to follow her which we did in fear of what they would do if we didn't. As well entered the hallway I saw a body laying on the ground in front of the door. Natalie saw where my gaze went. " What you don't think I can fight." She lead us down more hallways which also had bodies laying there .  Finally she lead us outside push us foward. "Go be free you don't deserve to be here" She paused. " You are to innocent" She walked over to me and kissed my cheek " To help you remember" With that she walked back into the building.