Eleven- No choice

GENERAL
Timothee knew something was wrong. Every time Finn came over, now knowing that he was a Wolfhard, he didn't want Finn around, but he was a friend of Millie's and they had school work.

Timothee watched Finn for a week. The more he came over, the more he noticed how Millie sat close to him, practically hugging the boy. He noticed that Finn would occasionally looking down at Millie's stomach protectively. Millie wasn't telling him something.

Morning arose, with Millie walking into the kitchen.

"I want a DNA test..." Timothee spoke without saying anything else.

Going upstairs, she got changed and ready for school, coming back down with the test she still had from when she found out she was pregnant. Now being just over 2 months pregnant, her belly was showing more and people could notice.

Handing the test to Timothee, she walked out of the house, still thinking about the fact that Finn was a Wolfhard and he never told her. Carefully driving to school, she parked in her usual spot, meeting Sadie and Noah at her locker.

"How are my nieces and or nephews?" Sadie asked as she gave Millie a good morning hug.

"They are fine." Millie opened her locker. A note fell into her hand and she recognised that handwriting.

Meet me under the bleachers after school.

Knowing that the note was from Finn, she placed it in her locker and started her day off normal. Millie was worried that Timothee wouldn't be pleased with the results of the DNA test she had given him.

The day had gone on normally. Millie walked over to the bleachers at the football field, seeing Finn.

"Finn...I-" Millie didn't have a chance to speak before Finn cut her off.

"Why didn't you tell me you were a Brown? That your father was David Brown?" Finn asked.

"I promised both my brother and my father that I wouldn't tell anyone about my family or our business. I never intended to tell anyone and I never intended for you to find out this way." She spoke, a little cold.

"Why didn't you tell me you were a Wolfhard? That your father was Eric Wolfhard?" Millie asked, confused.

"I had a girlfriend...well before you. We were friends first and when it became serious, she asked me about my family, my name. I told her I was a Wolfhard and she never spoke to me again, her friends saying that the girl didn't want to be associated with someone who could potentially hurt her...like me." Finn admitted, sitting down.

"I-I fell in love with you the night we met and I didn't want to lose you so I never told you my last name. When we found out that we were expecting, I got worried since the babies would inherit my last name." Finn kept talking.

"I-I should get home. Timothee might be really angry with me and I need to deal with the fact that he knows that you're the father and not him." She spoke looking at her phone.

"He knows??" Finn asked, worried.

"Y-Yes...but I can deal with it. Can we finish this conversation tomorrow?" Millie asked, smiling.

"Of course Mills. Be safe. I love you." He spoke as he kissed her. She kissed him back.

"I love you too Finn." She spoke as she broke the kiss, leaving the conversation.

Getting home, Millie was shocked to see that neither Tom nor Timothee were home.

Millie: I got home and nothing. I called out their names, but I didn't get a reply from either of them.

Sadie: Maybe your brother is meeting someone and Timothee is out somewhere?

Millie: I don't know, but I'm just gonna go to bed. My babies have been kicking me non stop and I want to go to bed.

Sadie: Ok! Bye!

Millie hung up the phone, placing it on her bedside table. Laying down after getting changed, she rubbed her belly, earning a kick from her two children. Her eyes closed, before she was pulled into a slumber she so desperately wanted.
———
Waking up to the sound of feet roughly tapping on the floor, Millie sat up. Getting dressed like normal, she rubbed her belly and earned a kick from her children. As she walked into her living room, she was greeted by all her bags on the living room floor.

"Tom?" She asked as her brother directed a lady and a man into the room. The lady took Millie's bags and walked out of the house.

"She's ready." Tom spoke as the man got closer to Millie.

"Ready? Ready for what?" She asked, scared and confused. Tom nodded, leaving the man to grab Millie's arm as he pulled her towards the front door. Millie struggled, crying as she called out for Tom.

"TOM!" She screamed as she looked behind her to see Tom leaning against the front door.

"Millie? What's going on!?" Finn asked as he pulled up at her house.

"Finn! Help me! They're taking me away! Please! Save me!" She spoke as she was dragged along the driveway, her left hand holding her stomach. Finn attempted to help her, being stopped by Timothee, who smiled at the thought of Finn never being able to see Millie again.

"Let me go!" Finn yelled as Timothee tightened his grip.

"LET HER GO!" He screamed at the man who currently held Millie.

Grabbing the gun out of his jacket pocket, he threatened to shoot Timothee as he walked backwards away from him. He ran towards Millie, but was stopped by another man as Millie was placed in the back of a black car.

"MILLIE!" He screamed as the car drove off, away from the house.
———
After what seemed like hours, Millie awoke from her nap, dazed and confused, feeling a kick from one of her babies.

"Where the hell are you taking me?" She asked, worried, looking at the woman who sat opposite her. A woman looked back at the scared girl.

"To a boarding school right here in America. You'll stay with us until the week of your marriage to Timothee. Once you're married to him, you will be placed in his custody. Don't worry. We have a hospital wing attached to our facility, so we can take care of you and your babies." The lady said, her tone not changing at all.

"Why was I taken?" Millie asked, confused.

"After your father received the news that the babies weren't Timothee's like he had been told, he knew that you kept it from him, so he called the facility and organised you to stay with us. We are gonna break you down and build you into a new woman. You will learn the error of your ways...the mistakes you made." She said, focusing on the driver.

"Are you saying that my children are a mistake?" Millie asked, her eyes tear stained.

"No. I'm merely stating that you should have been more careful with your life. This is the exact reason why your father sent you away. You were a lost cause and he trusts us to build you into a respectable woman so you can one day run the family business with your brother." The woman stated.

Millie looked out the window of the car, more tears falling down her cheek as she thought of Finn, Sadie, Noah, and how her father dared to send her away.