Six- Transferring

GENERAL
Finn and Millie both arrived at school.

To forget about Millie, Finn found a girl named Iris and took her to the abandoned bathrooms just near the football field to have some fun.

Like always, Millie made sure that her pistol was in her safe which stayed in her locker at all times, just in case. It was there, so she grabbed her books. As she went to her class, Mr Modine, the school Principal, walked up and asked to talk to her, so she followed. She hadn't even stopped thinking about Tom as he laid injured in a hospital bed.
———
FINN
After what seemed like forever, the bell rang, and by the time it did, Iris was on the floor, partly naked and my pants had been removed.

"That...was...amazing..." Iris said as she kissed my cheek. She wasn't as good as Millie was. Neither of us even reached an orgasm. Quickly putting my clothes on, Iris gave me a kiss before we both left for our respective classes. I ran with my books to advanced Maths, unfortunately being late.

"Mr. Wolfhard. Would you like to explain why you arrived late?" Ms Dyer asked as she placed her marker on the table in front of her.

"Sorry Ms Dyer, I couldn't make-out the numbers on the classroom doors..." I spoke, earning a giggle from Jaeden and Jack who obviously got what I meant. Ms Dyer scoffed, clearly getting the pun after a few seconds. I took my seat next to Jaeden and Jack, getting ready for the class.

MILLIE
The bell rang, causing Mr Modine to stand up.

"Follow me please." He spoke as his office door was opened.

Being transferred from general Maths to advanced Maths was ok. I was really good with Maths, pleasing my Father. We walked up to one of the classrooms, seeing a young teacher up the front.

Mr Modine knocked on the door, grabbing the attention of the teacher. She was pulled out of the class and as I looked in, students started talking. I noticed one boy. Holy shit! It's Finn! I calmed myself, having finally found the boy that I had sex with that night at the bar.

"Nice to meet you Millie." Ms Dyer, the teacher spoke, shaking my hand. Mr Modine left us, leaving Ms Dyer to open the classroom door, all the students shutting up.

"Everyone, this is our new student, Millie." She spoke, letting me smile in front of the class. Sitting down, this class was gonna be interesting, seeing as Finn just noticed me.
———
GENERAL
The class ended, Millie now having period 2 off from classes. She placed her books in her locker, watching as Finn walked towards Millie.

"Well, Millie...nice to see you again. You look even more fine than you did when we first met." Finn said, leaning against her locker.

Millie smiled, kissing his cheek. She was so desperate to do to him what she did in her dreams with him, and she could tell that Finn wanted the same.

"I have a free period now..." She spoke, making sure that no-one was around.

"Perfect." He said as he grabbed her hand and took her out of the building, taking her to the bathroom he was just in before with Iris.

Dropping her bag, she took off her shirt, not hesitating. Finn smirked, liking how urgently she wanted this.

"Do it now..." She said, moaning as Finn kissed her bare chest.

Within minutes, they were both partly naked, Millie's legs wrapped around his waist as he had hoisted her onto the basin of the sinks for a better entry. Finn and Millie both moaned, something that he could never achieve with any other girl.

"H-Harder...Finn...harder!" Millie said as she dug her fingers into his skin.

After an hour, Millie and Finn were both on the floor, both with parts of their clothes off. Millie was in Finn's arms, his hand around her waist as she nuzzled into Finn's neck. Checking her phone, she panicked. They had missed 5 minutes of their respective classes.

"We have to get to class." She said, getting up. Getting her clothes on, Finn admired her curves as he placed his shirt on.

"Can we continue later?" Finn asked, hoping for a positive answer.

"Of course we can..." She said placing a passionate kiss on his lips before leaving the bathroom, leaving Finn to smile at the sight of Millie's ass.

They may not have been dating, but they were definitely friends with benefits.