Seventeen- A miracle

GENERAL
The only noises that filled the room where the sounds of Millie wincing in pain as she tried not to scream. She had gone into labour, scaring Finn as the doctors surrounded the girl.

The pain for Millie was unbearable, yet she had remembered the time Tom was shot. Time went on, 3 hours to be exact and Millie still hadn't given birth to the babies. "Why haven't they come yet?!" Millie asked as she screamed in pain.

"By the looks of it, Amira is ready, but your baby boy is not. His head needs to be facing your womanhood and not the way it is now. Amira's head is the right way." Dr Jaxx spoke as he looked at an ultrasound.

After 2 hours, Millie's pain was finally gonna be worth it. "Ok Millie, we need you to push now..." Dr Jaxx spoke as he let Finn next to the girl. Millie screamed as she pushed.

"I-I can't do this..." She spoke as she panted, pain still striking through her system. "Millie...do this...for me..." Finn kissed her forehead as she pushed more.

Pushing again, she was relieved to hear the sound of her baby girl's cry. "And...Amira is out and healthy. It's time for the little boy to make his entrance." Dr Jaxx spoke.

Millie pushed again, this time hurting more than the first. She pushed again, concerned. "Why is he not coming out? What's wrong?" Millie asked as Dr Jaxx looked concerned at his assistant nurses.

"It seems that your baby boy got into some trouble. The umbilical cord must have wrapped around his neck as he tried to get into position. The umbilical cord must be tighter because of your pushing." Dr Jaxx spoke.

"I-Is he gonna be ok?" Millie asked, slightly crying.

"We will do everything we can Millie. Right now, the best thing for your baby is a C-Section." Dr Jaxx spoke as he wheeled Millie into the emergency room.

Finn stood next to her, holding her hand. Millie watched Finn as she felt something. She screamed before calming down.

After 15 minutes, she felt the pressure release as her baby boy was held by Dr Jaxx.

"Why isn't he crying? Why isn't he making any noise?! Is he dead?!" Millie cried as she saw a glimpse of the baby before he was taken away in a hurry.

"My baby! What's going on with my baby??" Millie cried.

A nurse and Dr Jaxx returned 5 minutes later with the baby boy. Millie relaxed when she heard a small cry from the baby.

"Your baby is fine now. The umbilical cord was tighter around his neck than we expected, so we had to save him. He wasn't conscious for a few seconds, but we managed to get his heartbeat and pulse back." Dr Jaxx spoke as the baby was handed to an exhausted Millie.

"Do you have a name?" The nurse spoke as she got her pen ready.

Millie and Finn looked at each other, each of them smiling.

"Jaxx. Jaxx Tom Wolfhard." Millie spoke as she smiled. The lady wrote the name down, walking out of the room.
———
6 hours later, Dr Jaxx walked in, smiling.

"I'm here for a check up on you, Amira and your baby boy. Did you think of a name?" Dr Jaxx asked.

"Dr Jaxx, without your help, my baby boy wouldn't be alive right now, which is why we decided on the name Jaxx. Jaxx Tom Wolfhard." Millie revealed the name, making Dr Jaxx tear up. He smiled as he continued the checkup.