Fourteen- Daring escape

MILLIE
Ring the bells for the day I have been dreading is finally here. Today I am marrying Timothee, not for love, but for business. I hadn't seen Timothee all day which made me happy since seeing him makes me physically sick.

I had just gotten my phone back, unfortunately all of my contacts had been deleted, apart from Timothee, Tom, my father, Mary and John, meaning Sadie, Noah and Finn's contacts had been erased. As I hastily prepared my vows, I looked out at my view of the vineyard, a tear spilling from my eye as I rubbed it off, not wanting to ruin my makeup, truly the best thing about today.

Mary drove me to the small church. The ceremony would be small and the reception would be even smaller. This was never the wedding I wanted. The person I wanted to be with probably didn't even know if I was alive right now, and I could tell that my twins missed their father.

GENERAL
They arrived shorty at the venue, getting their stuff ready to go as Millie waited for the dress. When she saw it, it was obvious that Timothee picked it out, hence the strapless mermaid dress, fitted for her stomach. A woman entered with Mary, getting the dress ready. Millie had her shoes on so she got into the dress and they got her all set up as another lady walked in ready to do her hair. She began to carefully eat, since she hadn't eaten in over 5 hours. The women left the room for Millie's privacy. Wearing a jumper over her dress, she ate a sandwich, rubbing her belly as her babies kicked.

She jumped when she heard the door open. Expecting to see Timothee, she began to carefully turn around in her dress with the jumper.

"Can't you see I'm eating, I-" She stopped when she saw Sadie and Finn standing in front of her. Finn looked Millie up and down, surprised and shocked. Millie had never looked more beautiful than she did in a wedding dress with her large baby bump.

"-Sadie? Finn? What are you guys doing here?" She asked, a tear forming. Finn hugged her, being careful of her larger belly. He held his hand on her stomach, immediately feeling a kick from his children. He hadn't seen Millie in so long and he was happy to see her alive and healthy.

"We're here to rescue you." Finn spoke as he pulled away, smiling.

"H-How did you find me?" Millie asked, confused.

"We will explain later, when you're safe." Sadie said as she hugged Millie.

"But first, you need to get changed." Finn began. Millie removed her jumper and Sadie helped her get out of her dress, placing it neatly on the chair she had been sitting on. Getting changed with Sadie and Finn turning around, she finally looked normal, a maternity shirt and pants on her body.

"Ok. There's a back entrance to the building. Noah is waiting in Sadie's car outside the premises with all your stuff. Go through the exit door and follow the bushes. That path should lead you to the back car park. You'll need to get past the guards, use any excuse. Once your out, go left just past the gate and you'll see the car straight away." Finn instructed.

"What about you and Sadie?" Millie asked, worried.

"Sadie and I will be behind you, but we'll get out a different way." Finn spoke, reassuring the worried girl.

"I think I got it." Millie said as she took a few deep breaths in and out.

"Be safe. I love you Mills..." Finn spoke as he gave her a quick but passionate kiss.

"I will. I love you too Finn..." Millie spoke as she kissed him back before she carefully followed Finn's directions protectively holding her very large stomach. As she walked, she felt her babies kick. reaching the exit door, she spoke. She looked behind her, seeing

"We're going to escape. We'll be safe and sound soon." She rubbed her stomach as she opened the exit door and followed the bushes.

Making her way through the car park, she made it to the guards, tapping them on the shoulder.

"Excuse me sir, but Timothee asked me to head back to his place. He forgot something and he really needs it." Millie gave an excuse.

"I'm sorry Miss Brown, but we aren't allowed to let anyone leave the premises." The guard responded.

"Look, I'll be 5 minutes, tops. I have a car waiting for me." Millie spoke.

"I'm sorry Miss Brown, but we still can't let you go." The other guard resisted.

"Mr..." Millie read his nametag. "Mr Sampson, Timothee, my fiancé, is very busy and must not be disturbed. He asked me specifically to go and get the thing he forgot and he needs it right away. I suggest you let me go or you can call him. How does that sound?" Millie asked as she pulled up Timothee's contact on her phone.

The guard stopped, but let Millie pass anyway. She walked past the guards, turning left past the gate like Finn had instructed her to do. Seeing Sadie's car, she quickly headed towards it, opening the car door.

"Long time no see Mills..." Noah spoke as Finn and Sadie quickly got into the car just after Millie.

"Go." Sadie said as Noah stepped on the accelerator, driving off. "How far are we driving?" Millie asked, confused.

"5 hours tops. Just relax and sleep Millie. You and your babies are safe now." Sadie spoke as she smiled at the worried girl.

2 minutes had passed since the drive began. Noah was getting directions from Finn. Millie sat in the back seat, Finn next to her as his left hand was holding her hand and his right hand rested on her stomach, the babies now kicking more and more. Millie kissed Finn before she dozed off to sleep, finally feeling happy and safe now that she was with Finn. Now that Finn had given Noah instructions on where to go, he focused on his heavily pregnant girlfriend who rested besides him.