Three- Mary, John and Timothee

GENERAL
Reaching 8am, Millie quickly got dressed, finding a modest sun dress in her massive closet. Matching it with a pair of converse, she got dressed and did her hair into a high ponytail, putting makeup on to hide her hangover face.

Making her way downstairs, Tom stopped her before she could get her coffee and go to school.

"You have to be home at 4pm sharp! The Chalamet's are due to arrive at 4:05!" Tom said, making sure that Millie understood the importance of the meeting.

"What's the point of me marrying some rich dude if there isn't really any chemistry behind it?" Millie objected, hoping for some sense of the situation.

"Like your dad said, marrying Timothee is what's good for the business!" Tom spoke, slightly upset at Millie.

Right. The business that Millie knew very well. Since Millie met Timothee for the first time, she always assumed that she would marry him for his money and his parent's protection. Mary and John Chalamet are very powerful. Powerful enough to kill anyone who even so slightly disobeyed them.

MILLIE
After Tom gave little to no explanation as to why I was to marry Timothee, I groaned, getting my coffee before I walked out the front door to my car. Getting in, I started the car and drove off, arriving at school 30 minutes later.

"What's going on?" I asked, watching as Sadie and Noah walked towards my locker.

"People are saying that Finn had a one-night stand with some girl who also goes here!" Noah said, happy with all the buzz and excitement.

Walking off, I happened to go past a group of boys and girls. One boy in particular peaked my interest. The boy looked familiar, and then I figured out why.

Shit...I slept with Finn and now everyone knows. Except...they don't know who he slept with.

I mentally facepalmed myself, walking off.

(AFTER SCHOOL)
Driving home from school, I shut the front door of my house right on 4pm. Tom entered the room, grabbing my hand and sitting me down.

"Since your dad isn't going to be here-" Typical. He never bothers to deal with this shit.

"-I'm gonna help you with the meeting...knowing your attitudes..." Tom said, waiting as the time went by.

After 5 minutes, the door bell rang. Tom and I stood up, walking towards the front door. Tom opened the door, revealing Mary and John, with their older son Timothee standing besides them.

"Come in!" Tom said, opening up the doorway.

"Tom, Millie, it's a pleasure being here." Mary spoke as she and John sat on the designated chairs.

"It's nice to see you again Millie." Timothee spoke as he kissed my hand. We walked over to the table, sitting down before getting down to business.
———
GENERAL
After an hour, Timothee and his parents left, leaving Tom and Millie by themselves, once again.

"Are you gonna go out clubbing again like last night?" Tom asked, smirking.

"No. I'm gonna head to the park and enjoy the sunset..." Millie spoke, grabbing her bag before leaving.

Millie left the house, driving to the park. She parked, getting out before sitting on the grass under the only oak wood tree in the park.