Four- Dreams

MILLIE
"Ahh...oh-Finn..." I spoke as I felt soft lips suck on my spot. This had been happening for around 20 minutes, not stopping anytime soon.

Finn had removed my dress as he kissed down my neck, reaching my cleavage. I smiled, giggling.

"FUCK!" I said as Finn kissed me further down. I brought his lips back up to my lips as his hands removed my underwear I was now naked and Finn was left in his boxers.

"Do it..." I said, as Finn roughly removed his boxers, revealing his excited member. I smiled before grabbing the sheets in pain, then pleasure.

"Finn-oh-ah-HARDER!" I screamed while he went faster. As he pounded into me, I brought his lips to mine, moaning into his mouth as our tongues fought for dominance.

"You like this baby girl?" He asked as he moaned into my mouth.

"I-I'm gonna-" I said before letting go. I could feel Finn removing his member from the party, before he went back to roughly kissing me.

"Say my name..." I spoke as I flipped Finn so he was now under me, my breasts in his face.

"Millie..." He spoke, moaning in the process.

"Louder..." I spoke, kissing his chest,

"Millie!" He said, moaning once again.

"Louder!" I said, smiling as I kissed him further down.

"MILLIE!" I jolted up to the sound of my name being yelled. I looked over to see Tom at my door.

"Stop moaning and get downstairs. Your gonna be late for school!" Tom said, dragging my blanket from my body.

FINN
"Ahh...oh-Finn..." Millie spoke as she felt my soft lips suck on her spot. This had been happening for around 20 minutes, not stopping anytime soon.

I had removed her dress as I kissed down her neck, reaching her cleavage. I smirked.

"FUCK!" Millie said as I kissed her further down. She brought my lips back up to her own as my hands removed her underwear. She was now naked and I was left in my boxers.

"Do it..." Millie said, as I roughly removed my boxers, revealing my excited member. She smiled before grabbing the sheets in pain, then pleasure.

"Finn-oh-ah-HARDER!" Millie screamed while I went faster. As I pounded into her, she brought my lips to hers, moaning into my mouth as our tongues fought for dominance.

"You like this baby girl?" I asked as I moaned into her mouth.

"I-I'm gonna-" Millie said before letting go. She could feel me removing my member from the party, before I went back to roughly kissing her.

"Say my name..." Millie spoke as she flipped me so I was now under her, her breasts in my face.

"Millie..." I spoke, moaning in the process.

"Louder..." Millie spoke, kissing my chest.

"Millie!" I said, moaning once again.

"Louder!" Millie said, smiling as she kissed me further down.

"MILLIE!" I said jolting up. Luckily my brother hadn't heard my moaning. I got up, the sun in my face as I got dressed. I had never experienced this type of dream before.

"Your moaning this morning seemed pretty intense..." Nick spoke as he pretended to jerk off in front of me.

"Says you. Who were you fucking this time? Brianna? Tiffany? Nicole?" I said, laughing.

"I don't know who I was fucking. All I know is I better have her number..." Nick said, searching his phone for the girl's number.

"Onto other topics. Who is this Millie girl you're having sex dreams about?" Nick asked as he placed his phone down.

"Oh, she's no-one..." I tried to get out of the conversation.

"Your moaning this morning tells me otherwise..." Nick smirked.

"Shut the fuck up Nick..." I said, hitting my brother pretty hard.

"Millie..." Nick mocked me the first time. "Millie!" Nick mocked me again, but moaning more. "MILLIE!" Nick screamed, moaning and pretending to jerk off in the process.

I hit Nick harder, making him accidentally moan. I grabbed my bag before heading to school.

GENERAL
The day went on as normal for the two teenagers, except for the fact that Millie couldn't stop imagining Finn naked, which earned her detention from her teacher and Finn also couldn't stop imagining Millie naked, hoping to see her again.

The sad thing is that Finn had never seen anyone in any of his classes that looked even close to what Millie looked like. Millie couldn't find Finn either.